Ireland - Deals & General Discussion

tractorboy

• 2 weeks later...

​What Tesco did you see them in, I haven't seen anything worth getting in any Tesco store, north or south?

​Check tescos uk online and have it delivered to your nearest store. Always worth a look in the discounted shelves too. Found some decent bargains there but not often.

Edited by CrabslayerT

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone find that Irish people are ignorant gobshites when it comes to ebay feedback?

I've only just started selling, so small sample size, but I've sold 13 items in the last 6 weeks. 3 to Irish people, 10 to abroad. I have 9 feedbacks from the 10 foreign sales and 1 from the 3 Irish. Grrrrr, it's especially worse when one of those Irish buyers is the ass who keeps bidding one cent on each of my auctions.

Rant over.

Edited by Sprocket77
typo
  • Like 1

Ignorance is hard wired into us from a young age, as is being a closet racist(But sure its only a bit of craic!) 

On a lighter note: 3 for 2 on Mixels and mini fig in TRU

Anyone find that Irish people are ignorant gobshites when it comes to ebay feedback?

I've only just started selling, so small sample size, but I've sold 13 items in the last 6 weeks. 3 to Irish people, 10 to abroad. I have 9 feedbacks from the 10 foreign sales and 1 from the 3 Irish. Grrrrr, it's especially worse when one of those Irish buyers is the ass who keeps bidding one cent on each of my auctions.

Rant over.

Edited by CrabslayerT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so I went to TRU. No series 14, they even checked out back. There is a special offer on at the minute though, spend £20 or more and get a sticker, collect 4 stickers and get a £20 voucher. 

Also found 5 castle cavalries and ice cream trucks from TLM. 

Saw some series 14 in a out of the way store.

How much did you pay for the TLM sets, should be getting big discounts on them?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...