Lego buying and selling in the UK (and EU)

click and collect at argos.

I've ordered but no money has exchanged hands of yet. So I'm not sure whether ill pick em up

The majority of my inventory is large exclusives, but now and again i'll pick up a few of these half price sets.

I passed on the Ultra Copter, nice set, but I already have some Mission HQ's at half price, so have enough Agents for the moment.

Step away from the half price junk, if I offered you half price Chima would you take it, course not.

What's c&c?

click and collect at argos.

I've ordered but no money has exchanged hands of yet. So I'm not sure whether ill pick em up

The majority of my inventory is large exclusives, but now and again i'll pick up a few of these half price sets.

For some reason the decent deals which have appeared on Argos.co.uk today, like the cargo train and the Snowspeeder haven't been replicated on Argos.ie, usually the deals are pretty similar, pity.

• Like 1

Red Five Argos – reserve and collect 3-4 days, £97.99.

I’m assuming stock, so keep it under your hat, as soon as the hotdeals guys get hold of it, it will evaporate. 

There are a couple of other large SW sets with (probable) pricing errors.   Order for collection on most, but there are a few in stores, which you may be able to pick up today. I suspect that any orders will be cancelled. But take a look in your local stores if you can get there today. 75054 AT-AT £58 and 75055 ISD £69 

They're up on hotdeals now, so unlikely to last long.

r5.png

Edited by feed
  • Like 1

I don’t think they’re real, they should honour that price for order / collection today. But I wouldn’t expect them to honour if for any orders.  There weren’t all that many in stock near me. I’ve 3 ISD’s to pick up at lunch and some AT-AT on order, but I’ll be surprised if I get them.  Particularly now it’s up on Hotdeals. 

Managed to get 3 red wing , 1 SD , 4 AT-AT and 2 snow speeders Happy with that!

Sprocket you'll be pleased to know I cancelled the battle of smallville orders this morning hah ;)

There also this deal

LEGO® City High Speed Passenger Train - 60051.

244/8495
£62.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2448495.htm?cmpid=COJUN&catalogId=10001&cjsurferid=178202603496124493%3AYgVy.QjTBxWv&_%24ja=tsid%3A11674|prd%3A1546795&storeId=10151&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F2448495.htm&referrer=COJUN

Just been to Legoland Windsor today and saw these poly bags for £2.99 each

(+ extra 10% discount if you have an annual pass)

30197 Snowman

30280 The Piece of Resistance

Maybe of some interest for someone here.

They now have poly bag set #30315 Space utility vehicle for £2.99 if anyone is interested

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but if anybody would be willing to pick me up a load of 30280 The piece of Resistance, I'd be grateful and would pay for tracked shipping and all that, and send you as a thank you a Mini cooper polybag or something( I basically have around 2000 polybags, including about 100 Joker Bumper cars. ) If interested PM me, we would do it all through PayPal so both parties are covered.

I think i'm heading there this sunday with my little boy. I bought one of the half price season passes, so want to use it as much as possible. If not I'm definitely going in the next few weeks. If they're still there i'll grab you some mate

How many you thinking?

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but if anybody would be willing to pick me up a load of 30280 The piece of Resistance, I'd be grateful and would pay for tracked shipping and all that, and send you as a thank you a Mini cooper polybag or something( I basically have around 2000 polybags, including about 100 Joker Bumper cars. ) If interested PM me, we would do it all through PayPal so both parties are covered.

• 2 weeks later...

Chima has never been a great seller and these won't hit £150 for at least 12 months, but they do shift way quicker over here then America, simply because a lot less investors willing to sit on sets for 12+ months, and discounts harder to come across. Still it is Chima and I always hate looking at it in my storage unit :lol:

Chima has never been a great seller and these won't hit £150 for at least 12 months, but they do shift way quicker over here then America, simply because a lot less investors willing to sit on sets for 12+ months, and discounts harder to come across. Still it is Chima and I always hate looking at it in my storage unit :lol:

But with a buy in of only £35, £150 would be a damn good return. I've just boxed them so I don't have to see the sets :lol: