70732 - The City of Stiix

TheOrcKing

Spooky. Will this be a US release?

​It should see its way stateside.

Looks like the individual sets packaged together.

yes would this be a Ninjago "Super Pack" in US markets?

It does appear that way but looking over all the others to be released for Ninjago this summer, this one is a complete original set and not a bundle deal.​

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Under the radar this set has gone OOS (30 days) at LEGO Shop at Home.  MSRP $99.99, lowest offer on Amazon $186.49.  Still available at ToysRUs, but I don't see it at other retailers... is this a TRU exclusive?  Morro Dragon 70736 also OOS-30 days at Lego, but available at MSRP at Amazon,Target, TRU, Walmart.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Was going through my stock spreadsheet and noticed that alot of the old TRU ninjago / exclusive sets stock have really dried up on eBay UK (literally only a handful of sets) for sets that retired in 2016 to 2018. Seems like there's always some collectors after the rare minifigs etc, as can't see what else would attract people to pay 2 / 3 x RRP for what seems like "shelf sitter" ninjago sets.

39 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Was going through my stock spreadsheet and noticed that alot of the old TRU ninjago / exclusive sets stock have really dried up on eBay UK (literally only a handful of sets) for sets that retired in 2016 to 2018. Seems like there's always some collectors after the rare minifigs etc, as can't see what else would attract people to pay 2 / 3 x RRP for what seems like "shelf sitter" ninjago sets.

Sold mine for $250 on Amzn last year.  Bought the only 1 left at my TRU for $80 just before they closed in 2017.  Joke is on me since it is $400 on Amazon now.:drag:

• Like 1