Jurassic World Lego Poster..?

Sandwraith

So i received my second order today of the UCS Tie Fighter back from May the Fourth Promo. Both the Admiral and the SW poster had already shipped ahead of time as the Tie was OOS. So to my surprise today when opening the Tie Fighter i saw another poster folded up. At first i just figured it was another SW poster they just threw in for fun, and was ready to up the amount of stock i had of them on my ebay listing, but when i unfolded it this was what i got:

IMG_4593.thumb.JPG.e3e02fe80940c1f8bc505

I had no idea this existed, or why i got it with a SW order no less. I see not images of it on google (the poster itself not the artwork, we've seen the artwork before) and none up on ebay. Anyways just though i'd share, nice little poster i'll probably keep. Maybe its supposed to come with online orders of JW stuff? not sure.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a trex tracker through lego.com and took the 2xvip points.  A poster came in the box with the set.  I think if you buy the jurassic world sets this month, you get the poster.

​I've received like 5 posters and didn't order a single Jurassic World set.

​I've received like 5 posters and didn't order a single Jurassic World set.

​Alright, they must be giving it if you just buy anything on the site.  I believe on the 20th-end of the month that switches to the Empire Strikes Back poster…but that might just be if you buy something star wars related.  Not sure.

• 2 years later...