LEGO Shop at Home Access Issues

pete411

My order on 9/3 of 5 ToT and a MM plus a free tractor was cancelled shortly after. I hit place order. It was during the recent log in issues Shop has been having. I purchase sets about every month on average. Mostly exclusives. I sent them an email asking "why"?  Hopefully I haven't earned that exclusive badge..

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been able to check out while paying with a gift card recently?  I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Android Chrome, clearing all cookies along the way, and all get to the last step - order review where they display "We are authorising your payment information" with the scrolling blocks on desktop and spinning wheel on mobile, and it just sits there forever, refreshing the whole page every couple of seconds.

I'm about to try some other items in my cart, or maybe checking out with a CC to see if things change but thought I'd ask here first...

• 3 months later...

Not sure if there is a better place to post this, but move it if you need to. Has anyone been having trouble using the Lego Shop online at times lately? For the past few weeks it has just been returning to the home page when searching through different pages etc. Found the product I want now and added it to my basket but as soon as I click 'Checkout' it's just returning to the homepage. Apologies if this is something really simple, but it was working fine a while back. Is it worth just trying it again tomorrow and it may just work as it is playing up at random times? Thanks (it's the Parisian restaurant, by the way) :)

7 minutes ago, BarryZola said:

Not sure if there is a better place to post this, but move it if you need to. Has anyone been having trouble using the Lego Shop online at times lately? For the past few weeks it has just been returning to the home page when searching through different pages etc. Found the product I want now and added it to my basket but as soon as I click 'Checkout' it's just returning to the homepage. Apologies if this is something really simple, but it was working fine a while back. Is it worth just trying it again tomorrow and it may just work as it is playing up at random times? Thanks (it's the Parisian restaurant, by the way) :)

Clearing the browsers cache as always fixed that for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BarryZola said:

I get that too, but only sometimes. The next day when i try, without doing anything like clearing cache etc, it tends to work fine. No use to you if you had an urgent purchase to make, but just so you know it's not just you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
57 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the uk lego shop online. It wont let me view orders and the points have been taken away. Is there some sort of site maintenance going on?

Yes, experience same issues with the Dutch shop at home. 

Australia Lego LEGO Shop at Home has the same issues. I logged in and all my VIP points are gone....shocking. Anyway i will give it a week or 2 to see if they correct it eventually if not, it is the darn phone call to CS to complain....not that they can do anything immediately about it....