30320 - Gallimimus Trap

exciter1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

i'm still holding my breath for the bumper car poly. can't get hopes on this one being available to buy in mass

Pretty bland brick-built trap, but at least you get a decent looking dinosaur. The printing is pretty good. 

​Sold in Canadian TRU at $5.99. Seems to be very random though which locations actually have it.

Wouldn't be surprised if it made it's way into US TRU as well at some point.​

Have yet to see these in TRU up here. If you find them though, pick them up! Can probably double your money pretty easily. Do you know where people have found them Sandwraith? I`m out West, so I assume out East? 

Pretty bland brick-built trap, but at least you get a decent looking dinosaur. The printing is pretty good. 

Have yet to see these in TRU up here. If you find them though, pick them up! Can probably double your money pretty easily. Do you know where people have found them Sandwraith? I`m out West, so I assume out East? 

EB Games Canada does not seem to be offering them as a bonus with pre-orders so that's probably why they are showing up in TRUs.

BTW I've picked up around 50 or so so that'll tell you how far West they go. ;)

** Edit: someone in BC listed 5 for sale on eBay thee days ago. **

Edited by gregpj

​I'm out east, and have found many here. However the stores that carry them seem to be scarce (not every store seemed to get stock of them).

If you check out the "Polybags in Canada" thread there are more reports of Canadians finding them here. And yes they are very easy to flip ;) mainly to the US.

EB Games Canada does not seem to be offering them as a bonus with pre-orders so that's probably why they are showing up in TRUs.

​I could have sworn at some point the Canadian site did list them as a bonus, but you're right it does not currently.

Maybe they sold out, or it really just was a mistake. I've had a pre-order from when the game was announced. Needless to say if it doesn't come with the poly it will be a swift return until i can get the game on sale.

​I could have sworn at some point the Canadian site did list them as a bonus, but you're right it does not currently.

Maybe they sold out, or it really just was a mistake. I've had a pre-order from when the game was announced. Needless to say if it doesn't come with the poly it will be a swift return until i can get the game on sale.

​EB Games rarely seems to offer the polybags with games... oh well, sales of these ones are still good though some lowballer just undercut everyone so they could make about $3 per!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw this I thought Lego had screwed up as my impression from Jurassic Park was that they were herbivores. Well it's suspected they did eat some insects and small animals... but they didn't have any teeth. Yes I am being pedantic, but all this from seeing the drumstick in the pic :P

When I saw this I thought Lego had screwed up as my impression from Jurassic Park was that they were herbivores. Well it's suspected they did eat some insects and small animals... but they didn't have any teeth. Yes I am being pedantic, but all this from seeing the drumstick in the pic :P

​Maybe it's vegan meat. :pardon:

Under. I could be wrong, but usually promos like this do not increase in value in the first few months following the promo.  Thousands of people are bringing these home right now thinking, "I'll put this up on ebay just as soon as I can... when I get around to it..."  More and more will be put up for sale... prices will go down.  If you are a long-term polybag collector, then yes... maybe the price will go up in a year or two.

The Gallimimus trap is now available to purchase for shipping or store pickup at TRU.com for those who like me were not able to find it in their stores during the promotion.  

Thanks...always nice when TRU puts up promo polybags after the promo ends and doesn't put any quantity limits on them.

• Like 2

The Gallimimus trap is now available to purchase for shipping or store pickup at TRU.com for those who like me were not able to find it in their stores during the promotion.  

thank you. appreciate you posting this. i missed this polybag ;) hopefully will be able to get some