Fairground Theme - general discussion

IMDeus

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone bought the coaster dynamics "Lego" Cyclone coaster? It's a kickstarter campaign using some official lego pieces but mostly molded non-lego pieces. I bought 3 sets to make a mega coaster. I'm not a mega blocks fan and this is not mega blocks but it's also not official lego. 

On 1/11/2017 at 8:46 PM, Gonkalin said:

Anyone bought the coaster dynamics "Lego" Cyclone coaster? It's a kickstarter campaign using some official lego pieces but mostly molded non-lego pieces. I bought 3 sets to make a mega coaster. I'm not a mega blocks fan and this is not mega blocks but it's also not official lego. 

I just checked that out. Pretty awesome. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TargetZero said:

Little documentaty on the brick. The guy who first designed architecture disigned a roller coaster. Pretty sure it will be the new fair ground . 37min 30sec

Old news, Lego won't be making a roller coaster.  The company that Adam collaborated with will be making it instead.

Just now, Jman444 said:

Old news, Lego won't be making a roller coaster.  The company that Adam collaborated with will be making it instead.

So lego won't release any official roller coaster you think?  I read about it somewhere and was pretty sure it was linked, can I get a link something want to know more about it

They did release a "roller coaster"  you can find it in the Friends theme lineup.  If you want a more realistic one, don't count on Lego to make it.  I think one of the reasons I heard is that it is not very kid friendly to set up.  Regardless I have pre-purchased a bunch of the other brands roller coaster and I'm sure it will be a hot seller.

Just now, Jman444 said:

They did release a "roller coaster"  you can find it in the Friends theme lineup.  If you want a more realistic one, don't count on Lego to make it.  I think one of the reasons I heard is that it is not very kid friendly to set up.  Regardless I have pre-purchased a bunch of the other brands roller coaster and I'm sure it will be a hot seller.

yeah i mean, they are doing a fairground theme, so EVERYONE is expecting a roller coaster, i mean, cmon! a 299-399$ beast. 

• Like 1