Wanted: 40121 Painting Easter Eggs

Ed Mack

I posted a Want Ad for a lot of 40121 Painting Easter Eggs.  If anyone is interested, please reply HERE.  I am also posting this to bring attention to the Want Ads and Trading feature on the Brick Classifieds. Members have been posting Want Ads and Trades, so you should continue to check those listings because it can become business you were not counting on which is a good thing.  Thanks.  

Edited by Ed Mack

Just want to say that this really worked out well tonight.  Ed wound up receiving two bids.  Contacted both parties and obtained sets from both of them (we both placed orders).  It was really cool to get what you were looking for in a short period of time.  I hope more people will try to use this feature or at least start paying attention to it because it can give you sales.

• Like 2

Just want to say that this really worked out well tonight.  Ed wound up receiving two bids.  Contacted both parties and obtained sets from both of them (we both placed orders).  It was really cool to get what you were looking for in a short period of time.  I hope more people will try to use this feature or at least start paying attention to it because it can give you sales.

Sounds like this feature is worth checking out.  In fact, I just placed my first wanted ad.  Looking for some UCS R2-D2 (10225):

http://www.brickclassifieds.com/ads-list

Is there a way to get notifications (subscribe to) for the "Want Ads"

​I will work on something for being notified for all new listings.  Right now it already has something built into it based on the tagging.  If someone puts tags for star wars, 10225, then it will search the listings for all vendors that have a listing with those tags and notify you that you have a potential customer and give you your listings of what it matched

Edited by Jeff Mack
  • Like 1

Just went to create an account. This is what shows on the privacy policy page (which I agree to):

An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid.

I would also suggest a modal window for the policies, when they go to a new page and you go back it erases your password. Another option would to be placing them prior to the password fields.

Edited by tonysbricks

Jeff will add another button to allow you to end it, but what usually happens is that if you work out a deal with someone, there is a link to award that person the business, then they create an order and it will continue the transaction where you can leave feedback.  It is supposed to go through a business life cycle.  Post the ad, get bids, award a bid, do the transaction, leave feedback, the ad would close automatically. If you do the transaction outside of Brick Classifieds, then it will never do what it needs to do.

Edited by Ed Mack