Jurassic World - Free Toys R Us LEGO minibuild in-store on Saturday, June 20th 12-2pm

exciter1

Showed up at 12:30 at pineville nc toys r us and they had already ran out of pieces.  My son and i were very disappointed.  Its baloney that they did not have enough pieces to last 30 minutes of their 2 hour advertised event.

It was the same at my store.  I would say they ran out in about 15 minutes. They tried to make up for it by passing out Ninjago and Friends polybags but those don't compare.  I got there 20 minutes early and there was already a line.  Glad I did.  I have never been to one of these builds before but I can see why they sell out quickly and I knew if I didn't get there early I would be SOL.

I sent my wife and two kids while I was taking a nap. They got two sets. Line wasn't very long at all. I'm tempted to stop in tonight to see if they have any left over. It's a neat little build. I'm sure the prices on eBay will come down a bit as more and more people list them, but even $15-$20 for this free little set is a great way to pad your bottom line.

I sent my wife and two kids while I was taking a nap. They got two sets. Line wasn't very long at all. I'm tempted to stop in tonight to see if they have any left over. It's a neat little build. I'm sure the prices on eBay will come down a bit as more and more people list them, but even $15-$20 for this free little set is a great way to pad your bottom line.

Absolutely.  This is a great little build and I wish I could get one for my desk at work....and a bunch to sell, and a bunch to trade.....you know....one or two is never enough!!

In case you missed it, here is the Toys R Us "Build & Take" event that took place yesterday from 12 to 2.  A really great build when you consider the only expense was gas for the car.  Bummer that the Jurassic World sign is a sticker.