Ideas #012: 21303 - WALL-E

mattyman

17 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

@Martae54 That's weird.  I'm getting both results.  If I use the menus to look at "Ideas" items, or if I search for 21303, I get TOOS.  But I if search for "Ideas", then I get the "Sold Out" that you're getting.

It certainly got my attention when I saw the ole red "sold out" icon from my ideas search Pop up.. ...Seeing a new "RED SOLD OUT" gets my attention real quick. Here is another screen shot  from a different search

image.jpeg

@Curtis In the search box, try typing "Ideas".  Don't search for Wall-E or the set number, and don't use the menu to search by theme.  See if you can repeat it with "Ideas" in the search box.

/edit to add: TOOS comes up searching that way on desktop, but Sold Out on mobile.  I'm guessing it's LEGO's wacky web team.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

23 minutes ago, cladner said:

Back in stock at shop at home USA just like they said (and still say).  

We're sorry that this set is not available. Please check back in August for product availability.

People don't wanna hear about the ones that come back. They wanna dwell on the one that didn't.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

People don't wanna hear about the ones that come back. They wanna dwell on the one that didn't. emoji4.png

Or simply acknowledge that because they say something will be back doesn't mean it will be back.  The times stuff comes back as they state far outnumber those that don't, but it's not an absolute.

Or simply acknowledge that because they say something will be back doesn't mean it will be back.  The times stuff comes back as they state far outnumber those that don't, but it's not an absolute.

To be fair it says "check back." Not come back and purchase. There are no definitives but the odds are its coming back.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

FWIW was in my local lego store today and they literally have about 100 sets, Seal code 33S6 

Long shot i know but I had some misled thoughts that it being absent in the Argos catalog it might have been quietly on its way out.  Guess not :)

Edited by GiliusThunderhead

5 minutes ago, GiliusThunderhead said:

Long shot thought i know but I had some misled thoughts that it being absent in the Argos catalog it might have been quietly on its way out.  Guess not :)

Previously I also would have taken sets that were not in argos or in clearance to be on the way out, however that is no longer the case

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up one of these from TRU - 47S5... got me thinking.  When did the neck fix come in for this one?  Seems to be that 47S5 should be ok but can't find a definitive answer.

+ I see this is back at Argos in the UK so any small thought's of it sailing off into the sunset are well and truly doused from the evidence I've seen.