Historical information - when did models went EOL?

Hi there, Im quite new to all of this in terms of just left Dark Ages. Missed out a lot of nice things as I already found out, like Modular Buildings and yes - I love the Mill. Falcon. I like the price guide here as I can obtain some information there like # pieces and the "Set Year". What Im wondering so far -> where do I get information like when a set retired? So lets see the Mill. Falcon -> "Set Year" is 2007, but actually - when did it retire? Was it still sold in 2009? Is there any source stating that kind of information (in general, so not only refering to the falcon? Many thanks in advance!

one 'indicator' (not always exact) is to view the amazon.com historic price info . it will give you at idea about life span. for example, lets take the 7888 batman set. looks to be about just a few months (maybe amazon started carrying it late in the game). http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=7888-1# click "view amazon price history". attached is what displays a better example is Indiana Jones set 7623. looks to be almost 2 years. http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=7623-1 see the 2nd pic again, this method is just a way to get an idea. maybe someone has a better method.

Thanks to both of you for your answers. Unfort I wasnt able to find the information so Id like to ask you 1) amazon.com -> how do I find the "historic price info" there -> searched the site for historic, price etc and didn't find it :( 2) BrickSet.com -> Also didnt find the information there after searching for 10179 Mill. Falcon, where exactly do I have to click on in the structure? I tried several things, but the desired information did not appear anywhere