AMAZON PRIME DAY & WALMART ATOMIC SALES!!!

Ed Mack

Great rumor/news! 

Stupid question... how to become a prime member and what are the advantages?

GET AMAZON PRIME

• Shipping
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Tons of other stuff

I love it and use the services EVERY DAY.  SERIOUSLY EVERY DAY!!!

I also have the Amazon Echo, and I talk to this non stop.  It uses all of its services.  Too much fun

The benefits include:

• FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.
  • FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. For more information, go to Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery.
  • Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Instant Video.
  • Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.
  • Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive. For more information, go toAbout Prime Photos.
  • Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
  • Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon's own line of everyday essentials.
  • Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com. For more information, go to About Prime Early Access.
  • Kindle Owners' Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go toKindle Owners' Lending Library
  • Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
  • Membership Sharing: Prime members may invite up to four eligible household members living at the same address to enjoy the shipping benefits of a free trial or paid Prime membership at no extra cost. If you purchase a Prime membership as a small business, you may invite up to four co-workers to shop with this corporate account. For more information, go to Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits. Two adults living in the same household can also create an Amazon Household to share additional Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households.
Edited by Jeff Mack
  • Like 1

GET AMAZON PRIME

• Shipping
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Tons of other stuff

I love it and use the services EVERY DAY.  SERIOUSLY EVERY DAY!!!

I also have the Amazon Echo, and I talk to this non stop.  It uses all of its services.  Too much fun

Nice! Thanks for the info.

I just do not fully understand the amazon echo though... can you hear yourself talk all day?

I am a strange dude :)   

Honestly though, it plays Audible.com audiobooks to me, streams music while I work, I use the service all the time when I am working on the site.  I now get Sunday deliveries of items and hoping the same day service will start as well.  For me, it is the best money I spend all year.  Tons of value.   The amount I save on Free Two Day shipping is worth it alone for me.

There are rumors of increased activity in UK warehouses. 

mentioned this possible sale to my wife.  A friend of a family member works for Amazon UK and had already mentioned the possible sale starting the same date.

A bit of a reach, but not quite as bad as the friend of the neighbor to the assistant store manager's niece source of info.  Has me convinced that it is worth keeping close tabs.