AMAZON PRIME DAY & WALMART ATOMIC SALES!!!

Ed Mack

The $20 off $100 works with GCs as payment if anyone is interested, though you do have to have the Amazon Visa card on your account. After adding $100 worth of items to the cart select Amazon visa for payment but also have the apply gift card box checked as well. When you enter PRI20ARC the $20 discount appears and the GCs are applied.

Just a follow-up: Was talking about the 3-pack gift cards, get a $10 promo deal...

This is a great deal. Not sure if it will work, but just bought $45 in GCs for me, then $45 in GCs on my wife's account (same credit card, and we only have 1 Prime account for our household). Promo code seemed to work both times...

... Actually, it didn't.  Just today discovered I got the $10 promo in my email.  My wife didn't. :(

I hope I didn't steer anybody wrong.

Just a follow-up: Was talking about the 3-pack gift cards, get a $10 promo deal...

... Actually, it didn't.  Just today discovered I got the $10 promo in my email.  My wife didn't. :(

Make sure you enter the gift card promo at checkout rather than the 'add a gift card' to your account section. The email I received was weird it gave me a promo code but the promo details section of the email was blank. I tried entering the promo code in the 'add a amazon card to your account section' and it showed up as entered but yet my balance remained zero. After chatting with a rep I thought of the idea that maybe it was a one time code only for checkout.... and it was. Just make sure you do not delete the email since it shows no details on what the promo code is for.

My wife and I both received them, different amazon accounts, same prime account shared, same cc but different names on cards...

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don"t know where to put this so i"ll put it here .I went to amazon to buy the chuggingon brewster big build and they only sell it to prime members. This is not a rare or hard to find toy. My son just likes chuggington.  WHy would they only sell it to prime members and not other people and is this fairly common on amazon for them to to do this. I don't remember seeing this before.Is this a new trend?