LEGO responds to racist claims

i read the article on claims of rascism from lego and i couldnt help but laugh. seriously the only "rascist" people out there are the ones that are complaining about it. me peronally would have never thought that jabbas palace was in any way shape or form trying to look like a mosque. To me it looks like....surprise jabbas palace from the return of the jedi!!!!! some people are just very ignorant and have nothing better to complain about. in my opinion lego shouldnt even have had to respond but i understand they are a big time company and are just responding to be politically correct. So to the people that think lego is racist i have this to say to you...get a life and if you dont like the lego product then dont look at it or buy it. I can reverse this and say that the muslim mosque is rascist because it looks like jabbas palace on tatooine. im sure if jabba was alive still today he wouldnt appreciate any of this.