Need help verifying the contents of a sealed bag for the Grand Emporium #10211

shadows925

Question

I looked through all the various forum sections and I'm hoping this is the best place to post my request. I have a new Grand Emporium, but 1 bag had a slit in it. I've bought sets from Amazon Warehouse deals, Ebay, etc, and have had this happen before. I've found small holes or slits every now and then. I think the sets have always ended up being complete, but I have no way of verifying this time aside from building (which I don't want to do). I could verify EVERY piece in the set by looking through the bags I guess, but that would take a lot of extra work. When I open sets, I usually flatten/straighten all the bags out. I remember once I caused a small tear with how a bag was folded when I was straighten it.

Anyway, does anyone have a new Grand Emporium with the seals cut? I'd like to get a parts list for just 1 of the bag #3's. It has larger pieces and should be pretty easy. I just want to make sure nothing is missing from mine. Attached is a picture of the bag in question (easy to identify since it has the blue and yellow balls inside). I can also put a parts list together of what mine has, and you can tell me if that's what you've got. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

IMG_8269.JPG

Edited by shadows925

3 answers to this question

How much is the bag opened? Can you download the PDF instructions and build the bag 3 steps to see if it's complete?

Thanks for the quick response. I taped the hole, but it was big enough to get all the pieces out. The problem is that I want to keep this in new/sealed condition as much as possible. I want to avoid taking any pieces out, but also, there are 11 bag #3's that build the top level and roof. I'd need to open all 10 of the others.

Thanks for the quick response. I taped the hole, but it was big enough to get all the pieces out. The problem is that I want to keep this in new/sealed condition as much as possible. I want to avoid taking any pieces out, but also, there are 11 bag #3's that build the top level and roof. I'd need to open all 10 of the others.

Ah oui, I forgot that the GE didn't have single numbered bags but rather groups of numbers. I've only got fully sealed boxes, so can't help out more than that. Sorry.