Chicagoland Area Forum

comicblast

Give them a call before you head out - they are always very accommodating with availability information when promos are live.

Gurnee Mills - (847) 855-2833

Northbrook - (847) 291-9520

OP - (708) 226-0808

Water Tower - (312) 202-0946

Woodfield - (847) 517-1640

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, teamhappyfrog said:

whats the best/fastest way to get rid of a lot of inventory in one sale?  

I suggest you post a simple Want Ad in the Forums here and start taking offers from people.  If you're willing to ship it, then it might be worth the time and money.

Hello-

I am sure some (if not all) the people here would be interested in seeing said list. You posted in the Chicago Area Forums, anyone checking here is probably relatively close, and would be willing to travel within reason to pick up a good enough lot. I know I might be!

Which direction from Chicago, or inside the actual City border?

I am in the city proper.  I did send about 30% of it to amazon in Q4 of 2016 so some of these sets need to mature a bit more.  Mostly smaller-mid size sets left, those actually did really well for me on amazon.  It will most likely be a week before I can compile a full list. Thanks for the interest and info on what I should do.

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Did 1 of you clear out the $2 K2SO's at the Midway Wal-Mart and the $17 FOT at the WM on Cicero up the road?

Hello, local competition. I lurk both those walmarts frequently and never saw those in the clearance sections there. Did the price just drop on them? Those Kylo ren shuttles on 29th and cicero have been taking forever to drop past 50% off

• 1 year later...

HI - I'm starting to unload my lego collection.  I posted a few of them on Craglist ($450 for Town Hall 10224, $700 for Super Star Destroyer 10221 and $350 for 10188 Death Star).  Will start selling more on ebay in the near future.  Anyone interested locally in purchasing my collection in person, please reach out to me.  Cost is likely less than Ebay for those local  who can pick up.