Chicagoland Area Forum

comicblast

Which TRU was that?  I was at Golf Mill last night and they had no clue about that deal and they would not honor it with the polybags I bought,  They said construction sets that are boxed.  We were on our way to a family thing and did not have the time to wait for a manager and sort it out.

This was Toysrus on Randall Rd. Algonquin. That's just want employes think you can actually buy the spiderman poly or anything else like a polybag and the register will automaticaly give the deal. No overide needed worked fine. Tell them to ring it all up and see what it comes out to. If its more then what you wanted leave it easy as that. They just don't wana give away money like they own stock in this stuff or something don't get it myself. Anyway goodluck and sorry about my rant.

I boycot TRU I only buy when I can snag a deal like this. Customer service hahahaa what service. Wonder why toysrus is always empty or people walk out with very little. Tru inflated prices why would you buy unless its a retired set and you really want it and they have it or if its cheaper because of a discount if they even let you use it. I sometimes wonder why TRU is even still open ripping people off and being rude. Not how I would run my business into the ground.

Id tell him to ring it all up because you wana purchase it computer will automatically do it. If they won't sell to you because they don't wana give you the promo id call corprate and leave them a wonderfull complaint about how I will take my thousands I spend on toys every year to another company.

• Like 1

Just got the last HH at Northbrook Court. Got lucky today went all the way up to northbrook with my dad because suposibly they still had a dozen left. Paige my gf called earlier to see but didn't hold one for me because they were suppose to have a bunch. I got there and asked if they had any none on shelf girl said they had only one left and didn't have a dozen today and was on hold. I came up an hour to get it so she said well let's check the name on it and I said paige and she said yeah its paige I proved I'm with her and they let me take it. Funny thing is I called paige and she never reserved one so they just put it on hold and she never gave them the name. So either they just gave it to me cuz I drove so far and was holding for someone else or because they thought I was cute proably both duhh winning. Thanks lucky penny I found blowing mulch today. Got 7 haunted houses now

Will be at Brickworld I have 2 rovers I'm willing to sell if I see something at the show I can't afford looking for some extra cash.

I will be at Brickworld, could meet at some point.

How much would  you be looking to get for a Rover?

I will be at Brickworld, could meet at some point.

How much would you be looking to get for a Rover?

Ill sell two for $125 or just one for 70.

Also if anyone has an emerald night NIB willing to sell or trade I'm looking for one for my collection I can't wait much longer to add this I used to have one but sold it under hard times. If there's only one lego set I could have it'd be the emerald night.

• 4 weeks later...