75904 - Mystery Mansion

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Leopard said:

This set is retiring soon isn't it? I think it will be valuable even more since an minifig of the character is an exclusive to the whole theme(forgot her name lol)

Yes official retirement should be close. If anyone is hoarding Scooby Doo sets its this one, Mystery Machine, and maybe the lighthouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

150 on ebay and only UK QFLL´s are pricing lower than that. Always the same.

You could pick it up for around £50 in the UK and we just had an Ebay £1 FVF offer.  That always drops prices a touch.  £100 at the moment is very promising.  

• 1 month later...

So what get out price are you guys looking for on this one? UK sellers are pegging it back to barely above RRP on Ebay whereas in other markets it seems to have bedded in at around 150 euros.

I don´t see it going much over 2x RRP but then I thought this was a turdy theme at the beginning, so what do I know?

14 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So what get out price are you guys looking for on this one? UK sellers are pegging it back to barely above RRP on Ebay whereas in other markets it seems to have bedded in at around 150 euros.

I don´t see it going much over 2x RRP but then I thought this was a turdy theme at the beginning, so what do I know?

Selling between £90-100 now, was at a high of £110-115 at Xmas. Most people managed a buy-in of around  £45ish (RRP  £70) during 3 for 2. Will probably take a while to creep back up, but like haunted house there will probably be a huge influx of sets around Halloween time. 

This Xmas, price should be around  £130-140. 

Yeah, if we compare with Vampyre Castle, that one maxxed out at around 170 and is back down to 150 or so with several available.

Scooby, being licenced could do a little better but then there is the risk of new sets coming with the next film too.

28 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah, if we compare with Vampyre Castle, that one maxxed out at around 170 and is back down to 150 or so with several available.

Scooby, being licenced could do a little better but then there is the risk of new sets coming with the next film too.

in the US currently $130 on amazon with 49 sellers.  I wouldn't be surprised if this thing hits $160-180 by halloween 2017 . i will begin to unload once we are north of $160.  i'm surprised its doing as well as it is and kicking myself that i didn't buy a few more when shop at home had the scooby pack including this set and mystery machine on sale last year when there were promos.  with sale and promos, it was over 30% off.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Furious_george said:

In the interests of science I bought it. I will report back on what actually arrives.

I guess they forgot a 0 on the amount and you´ll get a cancellation notification. Maybe the want to farm negative feedback.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MoHu said:

Is this better than the Tesco offer? 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Scooby-Doo-Mystery-Mansion-75904-Brand-new-and-sealed-2-super-deal-1-/262879060446

Only £15.99 delivered....think i'll pass.

This is the same as about 40 other auctions I have seen, the Red 5 X-wing £14.99, IST £14.99 and a few other things. I think they are managing to find old unused 100% historic feedback accounts to hack and maybe keeping the value low to avoid detection from Ebay but going down the quantity route rather than 1 high value.  

• Like 2