Boost at Tesco Direct (equates to half price sets)

GiliusThunderhead

Hey all,

Not sure how useful this will actually be (doubt many have a big enough Tesco CC balance to really make it worth while and might have better things to use the point for) but Tesco CC boost starts on the 3rd.  Everything on Tesco direct is available so you can double up your points and effectively get any set they have at 50% off.

Side not but when did these things start expiring???? I haven't used any since i started collecting back in 09 and only now have found out they only last 2 years.  Doh!

Hey all,

Not sure how useful this will actually be (doubt many have a big enough Tesco CC balance to really make it worth while and might have better things to use the point for) but Tesco CC boost starts on the 3rd.  Everything on Tesco direct is available so you can double up your points and effectively get any set they have at 50% off.

Side not but when did these things start expiring???? I haven't used any since i started collecting back in 09 and only now have found out they only last 2 years.  Doh!

Ring Tesco customer line and plead ignorance. They may reinstate your vouchers if you tell them you didn't know they ran out and they never informed you. Worth a try. They can be helpful sometimes.

Ring Tesco customer line and plead ignorance. They may reinstate your vouchers if you tell them you didn't know they ran out and they never informed you. Worth a try. They can be helpful sometimes.

Thanks for the tip.  Just tried but they say that everything gets deleted off there system.  If i had the original paper vouchers they mentioned i could "fax" them through and they might be able to re-instate them.

Ohh well, lesson learned.  Now back to discussing lego.  Anyone seen any good details for boost usage?  I'm thinking of getting a Joker steamroller.  Not sure how that will end up doing as an investment but its a set i like so good to get at least one.

I have about £100 in CC vouchers at the moment. Thinking I'll just put them on Ebay £250 BIN. Maybe even a cheeky £269 see how it goes

Ive been watching a few auctions over the passing weeks and what I've seen suggests they should sell.

Nothing I really fancy on the boost. Maybe the 42009 @£112

Worth thinking about if you have a few

I have about £100 in CC vouchers at the moment. Thinking I'll just put them on Ebay £250 BIN. Maybe even a cheeky £269 see how it goes

Ive been watching a few auctions over the passing weeks and what I've seen suggests they should sell.

Nothing I really fancy on the boost. Maybe the 42009 @£112

Worth thinking about if you have a few

If you use them for the x4 deals (usually days out), then it worth keeping them for that. Also annual passes are worth using the clubcard vouchers for (they usually equate to x3 - x4) I used to only use the vouchers for x2 boost on tesco direct before but now that I have a son, I think I will be using them a lot to take him for days out/theme parks etc.