KMart - LEGO items not marked "Hot Buy"

exciter1

On 1/20/2016 at 11:41 AM, legogregors said:

Strange, my order is now available for pickup and the $20.00 surprise points did credit to my account.  I used this last week and also got the $20.00 surprise points.  It does not show now when I add anything else to my cart so maybe I was between similar promotions...

This $20.00 off surprise points showed up in daily deals so I tried a third time(in the last week) this morning.  The surprise points credited to my account again and a $5.00 surprise points also refreshed so I have some discounted Brick Bounty waiting for me as well as my initial points.  This appears to be a huge YMMV as many never go the offer and/or were only able to use it one time successfully...

14 minutes ago, legogregors said:

This $20.00 off surprise points showed up in daily deals so I tried a third time(in the last week) this morning.  The surprise points credited to my account again and a $5.00 surprise points also refreshed so I have some discounted Brick Bounty waiting for me as well as my initial points.  This appears to be a huge YMMV as many never go the offer and/or were only able to use it one time successfully...

I was able to use it once this morning.  The offer was gone, or recognized as being remitted before I attempted a second order.

2 hours ago, legogregors said:

Per fine prints, the coupon was supposed to be 1 time use only on each occasion (there were at least 2 occasions within the past 2 weeks, in which I got invited to both ;) ).  It should be gone once your 1st order was shipped.  To me, $20 points appearing in your cart on your 2nd order was a fluke/glitch which was correctly not recognized by the system (ie there was a good chance you would not receive $20 points on 2nd order).

And yes, I know ordering from K-Mart is YMMV regardless

• 2 weeks later...

IRex, RR and TRex all in stock at Kmart.com, and not hot buys.  IRex is $10 over RRP, and TRex is $5 over, but RR is "onsale" for RRP.

if you are buying RR order at least 2 to avoid the bag, got a pair well packed, but in the past have gotten a single in a bag.  The Rexes should be boxed, but YMMV as always.

Edited by jay4e

26 minutes ago, jay4e said:

IRex, RR and TRex all in stock at Kmart.com, and not hot buys.  IRex is $10 over RRP, and TRex is $5 over, but RR is "onsale" for RRP.

if you are buying RR order at least 2 to avoid the bag, got a pair well packed, but in the past have gotten a single in a bag.  The Rexes should be boxed, but YMMV as always.

You can get RR down to $45 each using a $10 off $75 coupon here:

http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/bE3R

Then use points and whatever other coupons you might have.

• Like 3

I know that this isn't the perfect spot for this, but I got a message today saying that fitstudio is being discontinued. For those of you not familiar with it, it was a quick and easy way to get $5 in SYW points every 10 days by linking a fitbit account. Bummer. SYW has changed a lot over the past months. I think that some of the ambitious initiatives are finally being marked as failures, and a lot of the easy way to get points are being closed. Other closed avenues for quick points that closed in 2015 was 'craftsman club' and the free points for viewing the local ads. Not a shocker these closed, they were all kinda dumb. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Posting here ... made a purchase through Kmart.com earlier today and was surprised this evening to see an additional $10 in surprise points in my account. When I go to the transaction detail screen, it seems to only have accounted for $1.51 in redeemed points instead of the $11.51 that I used. Checked my bill (paid with Paypal so I can see what happened there as well) and all indicates that I used those $11.51. Am I going to see a correction later, or did KMart just give me another $10 in bonus? Going to be nice when those $15 surprise points get added next Monday :)

Yes, I applied one and I used the points from a previous one, so net I should have been ~$0 change in points. Instead, I am up 10,000 and the 10,000 I redeemed are not showing up in the transaction details, but they do show on my mailed receipt and in the amount they charged against my PayPal acct.

• 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, Trains 'n boats said:

I can't find Hot Buy showing up anywhere, but some coupons still aren't applying.  Have people seen where it is now listed in the product?  It used to be right below the price...

TNB

Coupons have worked on all that I've tried, but I mostly went after new sets.

6 minutes ago, Trains 'n boats said:

I'm looking at using the quarterly 100% in points on any item <50 and can't use it for IAT or Scooby mansion, but neither says Hot Buy anywhere.  Can always call toe SYW folks after its purchased, I suppose.

During the last round, I think I could only get 100% back on a LEGO purchase up to $49.99.  They appeared to cap getting 100% points back for LEGO items to $50 or less.  This may be what you are experiencing?