Scooby Doo, Where are you? - general discussion

1 minute ago, KShine said:

Most don't know what is fake, or what price is reasonable (and they can't be bothered with clicking a few extra buttons to find out).

What's especially frustrating is, if you search for LEGO, these knock-offs show up. If I search for a LEGO set number and one of these knock-offs shows up, that seller should be banned, because s/he isn't actually selling that set number. A lot of these places are honest that it isn't LEGO and have a bunch of feedback--how are they allowed to keep doing this? Because Ebay is taking 10%? 

My theory is the museum is doing the best as its the cheapest scooby do set you can get.  A couple of ££ more will get you an upgrade to the plane.  Another few ££ and you get the MM.

Apart from the sellers, its the next lego set up thats holding the price of the Museum "down" (if you can call a £12 set selling for £35 - £40 as bad).

What's especially frustrating is, if you search for LEGO, these knock-offs show up. If I search for a LEGO set number and one of these knock-offs shows up, that seller should be banned, because s/he isn't actually selling that set number. A lot of these places are honest that it isn't LEGO and have a bunch of feedback--how are they allowed to keep doing this? Because Ebay is taking 10%? 

Hmmm....I wonder if a SNAD could be filed for buying a set like that.

16 hours ago, Mrlakey123 said:

I report every fake lego as counterfeit on ebay. Holding one sd museum and mystery plane. In fact I've never sold one brick of lego. 

So do I and I've been told it's a waste of time. As long as the "brand" isn't stated as LEGO in the listing, action will likely not be taken. Alibaba and others are allowed to sell L***N in the UK. I no longer report unless the price is sey too low with no feedback, suggesting a scam.