Scooby Doo, Where are you? - general discussion

TheOrcKing

The sets may be small but the content and character is there. The 'monsters' will make nice additions to any Halloween or costume party scene aside from just being cool as is. The Headless Horseman is an immediate no questions asked must have purchase for me. I'm sure his head also has other uses like decoration. I just hope with so many Shaggies each has a different expression. That would be perfect for animation.

I'm definitely digging the minifigs, but I have a special place in my heart for all monsters. ;)

Me too.

As an investor I have to thank TLG for another avenue to introduce AFOL's to the product-line as a whole.

As a fan...

Man, they are nailing it. As an eighties kid, Scooby Doo basically defined after school and Saturday mornings. My current son- 3-years old- loves the show. Incredible how well TLG is reaching out to so many different generations and demographics.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this will help give a boost to the MF sets...especially the vampire castle.. =)

After the initial announcement I was worried, but mostly I think this theme gives a nice overall boost to the MF line. I can't remember where I read it, but I seem to recall that Halloween is the second most popular 'decorating' holiday in US/CAN, and who wouldn't want a large layout?

• Like 1

After the initial announcement I was worried, but mostly I think this theme gives a nice overall boost to the MF line. I can't remember where I read it, but I seem to recall that Halloween is the second most popular 'decorating' holiday in US/CAN, and who wouldn't want a large layout?

Halloween is the second grossing holiday in total revenue-- http://www.fashionavecpassion.com/halloween/ (beauty/fashion article but some good stats). So yeah, bring on the spooky LEGO!