Scooby Doo, Where are you? - general discussion

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

At the Lego Booth at Comic Con, this is the set that was sold out by yesterday afternoon.  I won't be going today, so no idea if they will restock.  I'll check tomorrow when I'm there.  They were low on stock of two least expensive Scooby Doo sets.

It's pretty obvious that the Mystery Machine set is going to be the most popular of the Scooby Doo sets.  Depending on how they produce, I'm going to expect it to be hard to find this Christmas.

• Like 1

At the Lego Booth at Comic Con, this is the set that was sold out by yesterday afternoon.  I won't be going today, so no idea if they will restock.  I'll check tomorrow when I'm there.  They were low on stock of two least expensive Scooby Doo sets.

It's pretty obvious that the Mystery Machine set is going to be the most popular of the Scooby Doo sets.  Depending on how they produce, I'm going to expect it to be hard to find this Christmas.

Mystery machine sold out here as well. So did mansion. Didnt have to many though but the trends are usually the same

That cheeseburger of Shaggy's is perfect; the best one in LEGO I have ever seen. The printing complete with sesame seeds on the top 'bun' simply nail it.

I completely agree.  The $15 set might be tied with the Double Decker Couch as my favorite $10-15 set of all time with the cheeseburger, golden sarcophagus, and golden headdress mummy.  Great unique pieces.  The choices of great sets that will be sold out this Christmas are too big to comprehend.  Time to start flipping a coin to see which to stock up on.

• Like 2

Trying to work out the cost comparison between Australia and the US. How much was the Ant-man set over there? It's 39.99 here, taking a stab I'm thinking that the Mystery Machine will be either 39.99 or 49.99, with the later probably being spot on. 

Edited by Lucifersfury