The please DIE thread - sets that gotta go

Well, this thread should be pretty cleaned up by the end of they year  assuming that PS and WH go, as suggested.

The oldest sets would then become Tower Bridge and VW T1 and then there would be quite a gap to Palace Cinemas it was only a 2013 release.

I think we will stil have another year to go on those three sets but then things would get interesting.

Guest TabbyBoy

The VW T1 will be around for years as every time I go to John Lewis there's newer seal codes on the shelf, 44S6 was there this morning. It's a very hot seller so expect this to be the longest lasting set ever! A friend in London also told me that Harrods also has Tower Bridges with 44S6.

I do think there'll be a TH type shock, my guesses are the Parisien Restaurant or the Simpsons House.

5 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

The VW T1 will be around for years as every time I go to John Lewis there's newer seal codes on the shelf, 44S6 was there this morning. It's a very hot seller so expect this to be the longest lasting set ever! A friend in London also told me that Harrods also has Tower Bridges with 44S6.

I do think there'll be a TH type shock, my guesses are the Parisien Restaurant or the Simpsons House.

In the case of SH, relief would be the more appropriate word. Let´s see what happens with PR and PC though. We could have a bumper year of retirements like 2014.