Lego Store Canada

gravtation

• 3 weeks later...
  • gregpj unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Lego Store in Montreal will run the nice 40-50% off promo until noon today, have no idea if this will be the same in all stores in Canada ... after everything's supposed to go back to 30% or less ..

Best deals right now 40% on At-At, and few popstar friends .. nothing to get excited about !

• Like 1

Just want to share a little of my experience.

Got an email last night saying Lego Store at Fairview Pointe Claire will have 60004 Fire Station, 75054 AT-AT and 40158 Private Chess on sale for 50% off.

Hit the store this morning, arrived at 9:20. Because of rain there are some traffic the usually 25 minutes drive took me about 45 minutes. Not many people there and only 40158 is gone because this one is really 50% off set, 60004 and 75054 are still 40% off.

Didn't take those cause my children have already got a 60004 and I have plenty of 75054 thanks to great mighty Walmart, but found they still have 79018 the lonely mountain for 40% off, should be a great deal so I grab 2.

When doing check out the gentleman at counter told me 2 is the most one household can grab, and for these 2 the total price (after tax) is144.85 CAD(?!)

They are OK for this so I said nothing, put these 2 79018 with GH and calendar onto my car and back to the store for a second visit.

75054 AT-AT at 40% off gone like hotcake, the stock depleted at around 9:50.

They might have 8~10 79018. The good manager saw me "haunting around" then came up and told me if I like I can grad an extra one.

They also have the promotion that buy a 70751 Temple of Airjitzu get a 70735 Ronin R.E.X for free, so also took these 2.

When doing the second check out at around 10:30 the guy told me there was a glitch in Lego's system, so for the first 2 79018 the price I paid was 40% off on the already discounted price( 30% off), that is  only 42% of the original price! But they have had it fixed, what a pity !

Also they refuse to give me GH and calendar for my second order, cause I have already taken them.:O

Some of my observations:

1. They got the full line of JW sets on shelf, including RE and IR, just don't know how long it could last

2. Some Ninjago sets are also on sale for 20% to 30% off

3. They even have 10241 Triple E on sale for 20% off.

4. They got plenty of 60004 in stock, maybe 30+

Just wondering if there was the same glitch for AT-AT. Maybe should have grad at least 1.

Edited by bigreen
  • Like 1

Reporting from Edmonton

1. Mad House... would be nice if they actually have the price tags of on sale item
  2. AT-AT was gone by 10:30AM
  3. They got some ISD... but full price (I thought it was on sale from Jeff's post earlier...) I still grabbed 2 as they are heading into retirement
  4. I was told they have 1 Red5 in the back, I passed on it
  5. They have all JW except IR... they even have a few RE. Grabbed 2
  6. All the City accessories for 50% mostly gone
  7. No more seasonal sets left
  8. Was not aware of Temple of Airjitzu was on promo... will have to check the Calgary store when I head down today

ToysRUS parking lot was packed... I didn't even bother

Edited by tacsniper

2 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Reporting from Edmonton

1. Mad House... would be nice if they actually have the price tags of on sale item
  2. AT-AT was gone by 10:30AM
  3. They got some ISD... but full price (I thought it was on sale from Jeff's post earlier...) I still grabbed 2 as they are heading into retirement
  4. I was told they have 1 Red5 in the back, I passed on it
  5. They have all JW except IR... they even have a few RE. Grabbed 2
  6. All the City accessories for 50% mostly gone
  7. No more seasonal sets left
  8. Was not aware of Temple of Airjitzu was on promo... will have to check the Calgary store when I head down today

ToysRUS parking lot was packed... I didn't even bother

Airjitzu promo was all that I grabbed. This promo runs until Dec.2 so everybody should check it out!

2 hours ago, redghostx said:

3. They even have 10241 Triple E on sale for 20% off

I would recommend buying this.

20% off?? This is a must buy!