Lego Store Canada

gravtation

On 12/25/2017 at 2:17 PM, ChristopherJB said:

every year they got nothing.

Not true, last year I made a big haul of some big CITY and Star Wars sets at 50% off and some other Ideas and Creator sets at 40% and 30% off. It was weird this year that no effort was made to do anything to entice boxing day shoppers...

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 10:11 AM, ChristopherJB said:

Told you so. You just wasted an hour of your time heading there to check.

I was at the mall for an other reason anyways. I’ve done well on Boxing Day at the Lego store before, so it was worth the quick check.  Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Not in-store, but on SaH, the Classic Batcave has finally sold out... again. Fingers crossed that it's finally done there.
Also, it's no longer on clearance at Walmart and they still have over 150 left... :/ 

So basically, no important news... but it's kinda nice to see it sold out on SaH lol 

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Get your butts off your bed and start cleaning lego SAH.

Slave, DO, Ferris Wheel, Big Ben, Firehouse, all on sale. Chess for 30% off.

Only 10% off SAH? Would have been better to buy these sets last weekend with double VIP and the two free promo sets...

I'm planning on hitting the local store today, hopefully 20% on these...

5 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Get your butts off your bed and start cleaning lego SAH.

Slave, DO, Ferris Wheel, Big Ben, Firehouse, all on sale. Chess for 30% off.

The only deals that appealed to me were Brick Bank, Fishing Store and the chess set. Still debating on the chess set... Want the promo but would need to buy 3... or something else but again, nothing else there is catching my eye. I'll probably just say no. lol

got a few chess sets but missed the fishing store. had to work today.. damn work always getting in the way. no interest in batmobile or the boat for the next few days.. I did pick up a few of the architecture builds as they dont regularly go on sale that often. Put it all in 4 orders to get 4 promo gifts as well. Meh was ok.

8 minutes ago, Substored said:

got a few chess sets but missed the fishing store. had to work today.. damn work always getting in the way. no interest in batmobile or the boat for the next few days.. I did pick up a few of the architecture builds as they dont regularly go on sale that often. Put it all in 4 orders to get 4 promo gifts as well. Meh was ok.

Fishing Store is not on sale until Saturday.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Sorry to hear that! They were available online last night when the sale went live at midnight eastern time. Nabbed two on separate orders at 12:01 (9:01 my time pacific) From what I read on another Brickpicker forum it sold out online in the first 30 minutes or so, maybe quicker . 

thats interesting because last night i checked as well and they were all sold out but for regular price. Unless they just put that up to hold them until 12:00 maybe. Ah well you win some and you lose some. ? 

I managed to make two separate orders of (1) plus free gift before it sold out. In all fairness maybe Lego should of reduced

their limit of (5) to a limit of (2).  Lego knew these would go fast and having a limit of 5 supports resellers and not little Jimmy's

dad who just wants to build one.  I realize this goes against most of the attitudes here as most of us are resellers, but morally

it makes sense.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...