Pinktron

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...

bought 6 intergalactic heroes (pink-tron) probably just because of this thread ^^

She is a personal favorite character which makes finding three back when available now in my collection all the better. I'm surprised to see on Bricklink she is going for so cheap compared to the other characters. I guess everyone would rather have the Series 1 Spaceman. Ha. On a similar note, the torso & leg designs for the aliens from Alien Conquest look really cool as the 'bad girls' of Pinktron in particular the torso from Alien Pilot and legs of Alien Trooper. I was thinking of using the Series 8 Alien Empress' torso for the commander in my regime and on a couple explorers the aviator cap in magenta perhaps.

She is a personal favorite character which makes finding three back when available now in my collection all the better. I'm surprised to see on Bricklink she is going for so cheap compared to the other characters. I guess everyone would rather have the Series 1 Spaceman. Ha. On a similar note, the torso & leg designs for the aliens from Alien Conquest look really cool as the 'bad girls' of Pinktron in particular the torso from Alien Pilot and legs of Alien Trooper. I was thinking of using the Series 8 Alien Empress' torso for the commander in my regime and on a couple explorers the aviator cap in magenta perhaps.

I've also been (positively) suprised by seeing the price. It's almost as if I buy it in store ^.^ Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought 6 by now *g*

Also bought Alien commander and empress as well as alien trooper (both versions) and the alien trooper from the minifigure series number *idontknow*... because I really liked some of the MOCs I've seen so far and these minifigs really are great for space themed MOCs or other fun MOCs.

Just checked out the Series 1 Spaceman... well... boring. Nothing spectacular about it. By now my collection of female minifigs is getting huge! They can't ever beat the amount of male minifigs (all these smiley faced minifigs I have from my childhood AND all these stormtroopers just won't allow it ;-) ) but it's nice to have a certain amount of them around. They are a good addition to almost every scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Phil B said:

Yeah? Well ....

h8peCIE.gif

to you too!

best i could do. go to 11:39

edit: sorry will get back on topic