I'm Back... Kinda.

Darth Lego

Hello all,

I wanted to say high to everyone. Most people probably don't know me as I was one of the newer(ish) members to join about 2 plus years ago. Anyways, I still buy and sell Lego even though my current avenue of work has been WWII mocs for World War Brick which was held in Minneapolis. (Went to that one for my third straight year.) They also hosted WWB out of state in Anaheim, CA and Hartford, CT in 2015 as well. If want to check out some of my builds, please check out my Flickr account which is vikings_football28. (Link.

On a side note, we are doing a Lego Cologne On The Rhine Collab next year for WWB 2016. 

World War Brick Minneapolis Cologne On The Rhine Collab

This collab depicts the famous Pershing vs. Panther duel in downtown Cologne, Germany on March 6th, 1945. The size is currently planned to be 96 studs wide and 144 studs long.

We are looking for three more contributors to construct ruined buildings or send parts needed to construct the buildings. (The parts should be tan or dark grey in color. The pieces will be shipped back after the convention.) We have a Flickr group that will have the exact specs of each persons' building and other important planning information.)

Thanks,

Darth

• Like 3

Great to hear from you, old friend!

We are looking for three more contributors to construct ruined buildings or send parts needed to construct the buildings. (The parts should be tan or dark grey in color. The pieces will be shipped back after the convention.) We have a Flickr group that will have the exact specs of each persons' building and other important planning information.)

Well I don't have anything to contribute nor am I good with wartime MOCs but I do enjoy perusing Flickr groups. I must confess I have been doing that a lot lately. Haha.

• 1 month later...

With some Lego items I've on eBay now, I plan on getting a Brick Classfieds account linked to it. Any tips other than the blog post? It seems to be a pretty smooth process.

Great to hear from you, old friend!

Well I don't have anything to contribute nor am I good with wartime MOCs but I do enjoy perusing Flickr groups. I must confess I have been doing that a lot lately. Haha.

Thank you! Haha, there are lots of great groups.

Welcome back...

Thank you, Ed. I'm hoping Brick Classfieds will help boost my sales.