Chapters/Indigo (Canada)

Vodium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I missed out on that, but did buy them during Indigo's 10x points event, which works out to another 15% or so discount. 
I didn't realize gift cards were included in those points events.

I picked up a few gift cards at superstore with the 10% discount but last year, there was a 20% discount so definitely not as good.

13 hours ago, seapotato said:

I didn't realize gift cards were included in those points events.

I picked up a few gift cards at superstore with the 10% discount but last year, there was a 20% discount so definitely not as good.

Still an exception when this happens but I have been seeing more offers for points on buying gift cards lately. 

• 1 month later...

Saw this at this deal at the store.

Save 20% off LEGO. Instore and Online. Offer valid while quantities last October 26, 2017 - November 1, 2017 in-store and at indigo.ca. Excludes LEGO Boost and LEGO Mindstorms. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-10-29 at 4:02 PM, YYZ said:

Saw this at this deal at the store.

Save 20% off LEGO. Instore and Online. Offer valid while quantities last October 26, 2017 - November 1, 2017 in-store and at indigo.ca. Excludes LEGO Boost and LEGO Mindstorms. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers.

I dont see where the additional discount is available or applied? All I see is 25% off. Can you explain how this works? Thanks 

• 6 months later...

Hey Everyone,

I've been a little busy and have not really been able to contribute, but thank you to all those who do! 

Anyway, I just received a couple of things today that may sweeten deals at Chapters/Indigo. So I received an email from my local Chapters with this Private After Hours shopping event where you get 30% off your purchase (Lego is not excluded). Then I received an email from RBC saying that you'll receive a 15% statement credit from Chapters until July 10 if you use an RBC credit card or debit card and most of you probably have discounted gift cards from Chapters that you've purchased throughout the year at 15-20% off at places like Superstore (Loblaws), so if you add all that up, It's quite a sizeable discount and some Chapters stores still have very good inventory so might be worth a look for some of you.

Hope this helps! And thanks again to this community!

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 3:27 PM, peenutz said:

Hey Everyone,

I've been a little busy and have not really been able to contribute, but thank you to all those who do! 

Anyway, I just received a couple of things today that may sweeten deals at Chapters/Indigo. So I received an email from my local Chapters with this Private After Hours shopping event where you get 30% off your purchase (Lego is not excluded). Then I received an email from RBC saying that you'll receive a 15% statement credit from Chapters until July 10 if you use an RBC credit card or debit card and most of you probably have discounted gift cards from Chapters that you've purchased throughout the year at 15-20% off at places like Superstore (Loblaws), so if you add all that up, It's quite a sizeable discount and some Chapters stores still have very good inventory so might be worth a look for some of you.

Hope this helps! And thanks again to this community!

The RBC offer doesn’t apply to LEGO unfortunately. That and American Girl are the only exclusions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 2:01 PM, kouks said:

Does TRU price match?  Even if out of stock on Chapters site?

Yes they do..  I have price matched lego from two different TRU showing sold out clearance items. As long as you show them the price is from a .ca site they price match. I even asked them at purchase if they price match clearance. I loaded up yesterday and got 40% off. They didnt have any of the bigger sets in stock however.. :(

or i just got lucky at two different TRU's.. also I didn't try to hide or misdirect them in anyway.

Edited by Substored

OK.. so it looks like I got lucky.. Even when I showed them the products that stated sold out. The first time I got a price match I even talked with the store manager who came over to take a look when i bought 7 yellow subs for 60% off from masterminds clearance event, and they were sold out.  Well there goes a good thing. DOH.

"Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the same local market area"

image.png.1b0e3bec60610eceec586f7651a46f7e.png