Chapters/Indigo (Canada)

Vodium

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, HappyHawkeye said:

was it still a full case? If I get the expected distribution of 60 I'll be happy.

It is 60 bags in a MF retail box. It seem like it is repack / return. 

I think a seller from eBay Germany are selling sealed case for about $205 shipped. Not bad if you want 100% sealed

Edited by LegoEdison

Is there a bulk buyers group for CMF sealed cases. It seems it would be a fairly easy thing for any number of members to do. Of course it would help if you lived close and blah blah blah details you have to work out yourself. But there are ways I would think you could get Sealed CMF series 14 cases for $150-$160 shipped depending on where you are in the world of course.

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, kd123 said:

Chapters has a spend $40 get $10 gift card to be used later.   Lego purchases apply to get the card but the card cannot be used to buy Lego at a later time. 

Promo ends tomorrow.

The exclusions online don't mention Lego for the redemption. I don't have a physical card to check - are you saying the card has different restrictions that the website?

Redeem:*Promotional bonus card valid February 1, 2016 - February 10, 2016 in-store (excluding kiosk orders) and at indigo.ca. Excludes ebooks, American Girl®, gift cards, irewards memberships, and Love of Reading products and donations. Limit one card per transaction. One-time use card, forfeited upon redemption. No cash value or price adjustments on previous purchases. Card will not be replaced or honoured if copied, altered, lost, damaged, or stolen. !ndigo, Chapters, Coles and indigo.ca are trademarks of Indigo Books & Music Inc.

• 1 month later...

Chapters/Indigo is doing 10x plum points on all lego sets and books until the end of the month. That works out to around a 15% discount if you save the points and redeem at the maximum level down the road. Might have to check a few stores to see what's on sale/clearance.

• Like 2

Chapters/Indigo is doing 10x plum points on all lego sets and books until the end of the month. That works out to around a 15% discount if you save the points and redeem at the maximum level down the road. Might have to check a few stores to see what's on sale/clearance.

I have never seen anything on sale in my local Chapters. Not sure who buys Lego there vs TRU. Can prices vary by location?

36 minutes ago, Zender said:

I have never seen anything on sale in my local Chapters. Not sure who buys Lego there vs TRU. Can prices vary by location?

They usually have a clearance section that has Lego from time to time. Prices don't otherwise vary so vest to check the website occasionally. Galaxy Squad is on sale now. 

• 2 months later...

Confirming that I meant Big Bang theory.  Just received an email as well that chapters is giving $10 gift cards on purchases of $40 in stores but that it excludes Lego friends and mindstorm and so you may be able to layer on some more savings on other Lego products.   Maybe a typo on the fine print but maybe not.  

23 hours ago, kd123 said:

Confirming that I meant Big Bang theory.  Just received an email as well that chapters is giving $10 gift cards on purchases of $40 in stores but that it excludes Lego friends and mindstorm and so you may be able to layer on some more savings on other Lego products.   Maybe a typo on the fine print but maybe not.  

That's a decent deal, plus you can get plum points as well. 25% off is not bad now that TRU rarely does sales and Walmart clearances are spotty.