75102 - Poe's X-Wing Fighter

jaisonline

Interesting.  I didn't realize they were doing a replacement on that.  I bought mine later than Force Friday.  I really need to get it out and build it before Dec 18.  I'll have to see if later editions have the same issue.

Replacement cockpit arrived today. Fit is perfect I don't see any obvious difference and the part number is the same 6125507. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Is the fit improved and noticeable?

Yes, you can't really tell in my cell pics but the feel of a snug proper fit is there and if you compare it to the bad piece pictured on the previous page you can see the front forward sits flush with no gap. 

Stay tuned for my "awesome" MOC this weekend, I just can't take the Halloween motif. 

• Like 1

Yes, you can't really tell in my cell pics but the feel of a snug proper fit is there and if you compare it to the bad piece pictured on the previous page you can see the front forward sits flush with no gap. 

Stay tuned for my "awesome" MOC this weekend, I just can't take the Halloween motif. 

it's a seasonal set...

• Like 3

Lego Movie? Lol

I still haven't put mine together. I have a feeling I'm going to want to redo it in blue. I also have a feeling that Lego will eventually do a blue version.

Poe and BB-8 are each clearly seen with the black and orange fighter. Makes me wonder if Poe crashes the blue one early on and has to get a different one, like Obi and Ani in RotS. 

I almost think it was a redirect.  That they intentionally miscolored it in the first trailer, not wanting to show off his unique X-Wing.

I didn't know about the blue since I am on a no spoilers status. Just couldn't take the orange. I used all new black identical pieces. I have black rubber bands on order from Korea. 

Also made the afterburners Trans red instead of pink 

image.jpg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 7

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎46‎:‎37‎, Pseudoty said:

I didn't know about the blue since I am on a no spoilers status. Just couldn't take the orange. I used all new black identical pieces. I have black rubber bands on order from Korea. 

Also made the afterburners Trans red instead of pink

wow looks like batman's x wing. Now can we have a friends x wing, all in pink and purple?

• Like 1