75827 - Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters

P_R_Rice

Promobricks had an update. Am I late posting this?

http://www.promobricks.de/lego-ghostbusters-hauptquartier-75827-toysrus-listet-details-auf/9662

Artikelbeschreibung:

Recreate iconic Ghostbusters scenes with the 2-story Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases! Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and Zombie Driver.

Und noch ein paar Eckdaten:

• Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost. Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
  • Slide the Ghostbusters heroes down the fire pole into action. Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
  • Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig! Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he’s possessed!
  • Suspend ghosts around the building’s exterior with attachable transparent arms. Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
  • Measures over 14″ (36cm) high, 9″ (25cm) wide and 14″ (38cm) deep.

Ergänzungen:

KN Number: 716359
Product UID: 4D65BA07
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 673419250757
Manufacturer #: 6137903
Product Weight: 14 lbs
Product Dimensions: (in inches) 23 x 19.2 x 7.4

As a fan I'm excited about this, but the Ecto-1 is going on 16+ months and I was hoping it would be done in 2 years or less.  I can't see the sense in having the HQ without an Ecto-1 so I'm afraid it will be around as long as the HQ is.  Here I was just starting to stock up on these but I'm thinking it's too soon now.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1

As a fan I'm excited about this, but the Ecto-1 is going on 16+ months and I was hoping it would be done in 2 years or less.  I can't see the sense in having the HQ without an Ecto-1 so I'm afraid it will be around as long as the HQ is.  Here I was just starting to stock up on these but I'm thinking it's too soon now.

It's never too soon.  Too late is another story...

Edited by exciter1
  • Like 5

the figure choices are all outstanding. Except for this guy. Why in the world would they pick this obscure 1.5 Seconds appearance character as opposed to, Oh I don't know, Vigo the Carpathian?!?!?!?!

not to be that complaining fanboy but come on.

Those 1.5 seconds provided many children with recurring nightmares for days after that film!

the figure choices are all outstanding. Except for this guy. Why in the world would they pick this obscure 1.5 Seconds appearance character as opposed to, Oh I don't know, Vigo the Carpathian?!?!?!?!

I am still hoping for a piece a la carbonited Han or at least sticker to represent the painting

that's a good point maybe he's not a figure maybe use a piece. Another figure I would love to see is Yanosh. Just so I could have a mini figure that says "why am i dripping vizh goo?

Another potential set idea considering Lego's recent rehashing of existing sets is the Statue of Liberty. Of course this would be a motorized walking version just like the at-at.

of course that would be difficult for the LEGO Group to get past the family friendly customers. Because she's not wearing anythingunder there. She's French, you know?

• Like 1

Probably because they can save some money and use all existing parts and prints for a zombie driver.  If that is the case it would be a lame move by Lego considering the MSRP.

I guess it gives them an excuse to add another vehicle and monster to the set.