ToysXL clearance sale

HandyHand

The shown AT-TE was already gone at the local ToysXL I visited. Retired set which they obviously had to clear their last stock of. Too bad, else I would have grabbed one yet.

The €30 discount on the AT-AT is not bad and they still had a few of those in the store. May well be on its way out soon as well...

toysxl opruiming.png

They had other discounts as well, but they didn't appeal to me.

Edited by Haay

Unfortunately I wasn't back into LEGO yet in 2014, when the AT-AT hit the lowest selling price in The Netherlands of €80,99 ... So I have to do with getting LEGO at discounts like these. ;)

Last year they where €66 at ToysXL. Lasted for a week or so... or perhaps till i cleared them out :P

Edited by hendrikdejager

Last year they where €66 at ToysXL. Lasted for a week or so... or perhaps till i cleared them out :P

Just started with LEGO investing 3 weeks ago, so I'm still figuring out what are good deals, when to strike and when to hold back, etc. :P

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on ToysXL for any really great deals from they from now on! :D

What happend to their buy 3 pay 2 thing? Usually it was around this time of the year...

They always say they don't have this action this year, but this great promotion can start every weekend from mid September to late November from now on.. gotta be prepared.

@Haay: Those discounted sets are not great to invest in and are indeed not that cheap (66 euro for an AT-AT is great, but I see them very often for 85-90 euro). If I may give you an advice as also a novel investor (1 year now): Start with the cornerstone of every lego investment portfolio: Modulars. A good time to buy is during the coming double VIP period in October.