75144 - UCS: Snowspeeder

oneknightr

Phasma died in a garbage chute on starkiller base when it collapsed and went nova.  How are they going to get out of this plot hole?  Saying her super shiney chrome armor was able to withstand the extreme heat from the new star?  Puh-lease!!!

She better be dead... Otherwise, i'm going to start calling her Phasma the White.

Maul got sliced in half and fell down a bottomless pit, he came back. Phasma, much like Jar Jar, is protected by the strongest force in the universe; plot armor.
  • Like 5

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 4:12 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Don't ask me how I remember it, but I do.  The item in the middle, that's on those raised wheels - you could press the driver area down and roll it around that way, too.

I had that one as a kid, along with the Endor Wheel Bike looking thing.  I loved pushing it down and rolling it around!

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to seeing some leaked shots of the snow speeder.

Missed the first verison, but in my on opinon I don't like the old verison much.

Will be pre ordering when avaliable, to add the UCS collection.

As this years UCS selection is not worthy of the UCS label on the Box

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Rumour has it that this is no longer happening. Read on facebook that source was cm4s. If so then that is disappointing. Can only assume if true that Disney shelved it because they couldn't cram it full of minifigures and add a cheese wedge and charge £400

Too bad if true, was really looking forward to this.

Well this is awful

What concerns me more is that this may be a new policy which affects the display UCS sets which I suppose many will cheer as it means less remakes but I mourn the potential death as you cannot have as wider range to display but are stuck with AoH style sets which is a big loss loss as it means less good future investments and those that are done will be massivly overhorded.

Edited by Will 4

32 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Rumour has it that this is no longer happening. Read on facebook that source was cm4s. If so then that is disappointing. Can only assume if true that Disney shelved it because they couldn't cram it full of minifigures and add a cheese wedge and charge £400

Great! TLG maybe starting to do some QC and catch the turds before they get out onto the market.

I love how no matter what Lego does, the first 10 or 1000 posts are negative.

They're re-doing the Death Star, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're not re-doing the Snowspeeder, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just goes to show that the vocal minority or impacted party will typically dominate the social media and/or public view of any topic.

That's how Brexits and Trump elections are mis-predicted.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

I love how no matter what Lego does, the first 10 or 1000 posts are negative.

They're re-doing the Death Star, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're not re-doing the Snowspeeder, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just goes to show that the vocal minority or impacted party will typically dominate the social media and/or public view of any topic.

That's how Brexits and Trump elections are mis-predicted.

I thought they used the same analytical supercomputer  for poll surveys as Lego use to set international prices.

Resultado de imagen de dartboard

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Furious_george said:

The original is killer and doesn't need a rehash. 

I hope they make something new. But they won't. They will reboot 10179.

Of course they'll reboot 10179, it's just a matter of time. I just hope that those who have 10179s in stock are not keeping them until it's too late. So glad that I sold mine as there's bound to be panic selling as soon as the new one is announced.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Just now, TabbyBoy said:

Of course they'll reboot 10179, it's just a matter of time. I just hope that those who have 10179s in stock are not keeping them until it's too late. So glad that I sold mine when I did as values.

Well... somebody has to end up with the hot potatoe. Right?

5 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Of course they'll reboot 10179, it's just a matter of time. I just hope that those who have 10179s in stock are not keeping them until it's too late. So glad that I sold mine as there's bound to be panic selling as soon as the new one is announced.

Is your connected mate frantic to clear his pallet of them out of his Aladdin's Cave? He's let them get overripe and this prospective reboot looks set to wipe a couple of 100 grand off his nest egg.