10251 - Brick Bank

DadsAFOL

How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?

• 50 or more. I am the heir to Emazers.
    • 20-49
    • 10-19
    • 5-9
    • 2-4
    • 1 (for resale not personal build)
    • 1 (for personal build/undecided what to do with it)
    • None. I am Exciter1 and this set hasn´t been released in my location yet.

5 hours ago, The Leveller said:
On 4/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, MotorCityMuscle said:
would love to have one for a personal build. if you find one on a great deal and willing to send to the states let me know. emoji4.png 

Sorry, going to keep these as long as the price keeps going up. € 315 is the cheapest in the Netherlands on BL right now.

haha, no sweat my good man. i don't blame you for getting top dollar. i sold the only copy i had not long after it retired. kicking myself for that. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Leveller said:
On 4/20/2020 at 4:22 PM, MotorCityMuscle said:
would love to have one for a personal build. if you find one on a great deal and willing to send to the states let me know. emoji4.png 

Sorry, going to keep these as long as the price keeps going up. € 315 is the cheapest in the Netherlands on BL right now.

Cheapest on Marktplaats is €300 currently. Only 2 sellers. Even a used build version already gets an offer of €225 there !

Glad I decided to buy 2 at €150 each back when it was "retiring soon" but still available at some stores. In hindsight: should've bought more! ;) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HandyHand said:

Cheapest on Marktplaats is €300 currently. Only 2 sellers. Even a used build version already gets an offer of €225 there !

Glad I decided to buy 2 at €150 each back when it was "retiring soon" but still available at some stores. In hindsight: should've bought more! ;) 

hindsight is 20/20 as they say...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, Captain_chaos said:

I can't believe that it will exceed Town Hall. That had a similar life, is a larger set, and has been retired longer.

the buyers do not necessarily compare all the stats - number of bricks, lifetime, post EOL period.. most of them might be just simply buying "the looks" (packaging). Packaging sells and Brick Bank's box art looks waay ahead of the Town Hall. Have people around you blindly choosing between those two boxes what they would rather buy (not knowing the price).

• Like 1