10251 - Brick Bank

How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10251 Brick Banks do you have?

• 50 or more. I am the heir to Emazers.
    • 20-49
    • 10-19
    • 5-9
    • 2-4
    • 1 (for resale not personal build)
    • 1 (for personal build/undecided what to do with it)
    • None. I am Exciter1 and this set hasn´t been released in my location yet.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/18/2018 at 02:12 PM

9 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

It really is going to be interesting to see whether LEGO give us one final proper production run, or whether it is simply going to be final returns available before this thing disappears for good. My feeling is that it will be the latter.

Hmmm... alarm bells regarding box condition? I've even had complaints about boxes that were double-sealed. If enough people click on "Add to wishlist" there'll be at least one more run.

17 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Hmmm... alarm bells regarding box condition? I've even had complaints about boxes that were double-sealed. If enough people click on "Add to wishlist" there'll be at least one more run.

In my experience, the presumed returns have been in exactly the same condition as any normal order.

7 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

In my experience, the presumed returns have been in exactly the same condition as any normal order.

I had to return a box of 2 Pet Shops last year as they were double-sealed even though they were in a factory carton. I recall the seal codes being about a year old at the time. It's pot luck I suppose.

48 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Starting to wish I had more. The early eol bump on this is impressive. Only 12 sellers on amz is nuts. 

Me too. I'm disappointed that my LEGO Shop at Home order got cancelled. I managed to get in at the right time but got greedy and ordered two of them. If I'd ordered one I'd probably have got it. I forgot the golden rule of always ordering one at a time when they are doing the dance.

My back ordered Brick Bank from LEGO Shop at Home hasn't been canceled outright yet. I did get 2 delay of shipment notices and the last one says "will ship by" 12/23.

I did already get the holiday promo and the small sale item I ordered in advance so I was actually glad about that. I had thought that if they canceled the order for the Brick Bank I would still be ok since I got the promo item for practically nothing. But now that I'm seeing a bit of a secondary market price boost, I hope I still get mine. Luckily I got one last one from the actual store during Black Friday.

Prices on eBay UK are now just over RRP after fees. I think it's too early to sell as there's a high risk of a return if it comes back at SaH. I still think it's a risk judging by it being tagged, small discounts and dismal PS performance. Some BBs are now on eBay at around RRP posted so somebody's getting them cheap.

7 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Prices on eBay UK are now just over RRP after fees. I think it's too early to sell as there's a high risk of a return if it comes back at SaH. I still think it's a risk judging by it being tagged, small discounts and dismal PS performance. Some BBs are now on eBay at around RRP posted so somebody's getting them cheap.

Looking at auctions, one is currently running at £170 including postage. That's a decent indication of demand already. Buy-it-now listings may just be people underpricing. Besides, this isn't one to flip.