Official Brick Classifieds Deal Thread

Jeff Mack

• 1 year later...

If you're looking to garner more business, how about getting people to ship internationally, too many are shipping in the US only.

I can't really get people to do that or anything for that matter.  It is up to them and I can only make suggestions just like you are doing now. It is pretty simple though, you can always contact them to let them know you are interested in their item and to see what it will take for them to ship to you.  Everyone is very responsive and i am sure will be happy to work with you.

I can't really get people to do that or anything for that matter.  It is up to them and I can only make suggestions just like you are doing now. It is pretty simple though, you can always contact them to let them know you are interested in their item and to see what it will take for them to ship to you.  Everyone is very responsive and i am sure will be happy to work with you.

Have already done that, but I'm thinking more for the non brickpickers you want to entice into visiting and using the site. 

I posted a want ad, but it didn't appear.  Is there some moderator approval or something, or is there a bug in the want ad posting process?

To get my message out there..

I'm in need of light bricks.  There are 2 in each 7347 Creator highway Pickup.  Anyone sitting on some of those willing to let them go at a price point of $52 or less?  They would be parted out so can be deboxed for cheaper shipping.

Big sale was made this morning for $1800 for entire CMF series.  When that was posted, I wasn't sure how that would do, but I am excited to see people look and grab it.  Overall I guess it works out to about $6.60 a fig. 

https://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/all-256-lego-collectible-minifigures-series-12345678910111213moviesimpson-12

• Like 1

I have a LEGO 8675 - OUTDOOR CHALLENGER for sale, fully working and in excelant condition. Ive been offered $279 from a US site but I live in the UK and cant find a valuation over here. Can anyone point me in the right direction with regars to price?

Here are a few of the last sold listings from the Ebay UK.    $279 would have been great to take

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=LEGO 8675&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Alright, updated a few listings.  SSD 10221 is available, still lowest price out there shipped in the USA including a free NEW Darth Revan Promo Polybag and Poster.  I ship international so take a look, actual cost of shipping for international up to a maximum, beyond that I cover it.  Darth Revan makes the cost of this in reality below or at $800.  Not going to find better.

I extended my 10224 listing which is also still best price available as well as I added international shipping with the same guidelines as above.  Sale extended through the 14th just because.  I package and ship very good and quickly.

Sale on opened UCS star wars and Lego Games Huge Chess Set still running, free shipping in the USA on those.  These prices are hard to beat if at all.

https://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/lego-ucs-super-star-destroyer-10221-retired-free-shipping

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, waddamon said:

Alright, updated a few listings.  SSD 10221 is available, still lowest price out there shipped in the USA including a free NEW Darth Revan Promo Polybag and Poster.  I ship international so take a look, actual cost of shipping for international up to a maximum, beyond that I cover it.  Darth Revan makes the cost of this in reality below or at $800.  Not going to find better.

I extended my 10224 listing which is also still best price available as well as I added international shipping with the same guidelines as above.  Sale extended through the 14th just because.  I package and ship very good and quickly.

Sale on opened UCS star wars and Lego Games Huge Chess Set still running, free shipping in the USA on those.  These prices are hard to beat if at all.

https://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/lego-ucs-super-star-destroyer-10221-retired-free-shipping

I will say that the Giant Chess set is one of the TOP LEGO sets of all time IMO and it displays wonderfully.  The box is probably the best LEGO box ever created as well.  Dynamic set that doesn't get enough of love from members.

1 hour ago, waddamon said:

I agree, if I wasn't an investor first I would keep it.  The box is awesome.  The set is awesome.  I'm considering raising the price and waiting it out for the right buyer.

This is the type of set you keep IMO.  Very rare and still appreciating.

T1 10220's are up, 110 eac is the best price available, minimum order of 2.  Also my last delorean 21103 at 85.00 shipped in the USA.  Those have sold fairly quickly.

T1 10220's are up, 110 eac is the best price available, minimum order of 2.  Also my last delorean 21103 at 85.00 shipped in the USA.  Those have sold fairly quickly.

https://www.brickclassifieds.com/products/lego-10220-creator-t1-vw-camper-van-free-shipping-listing-is-for-2-per-order-11000-each up with the doubles posts, annoying.

Edited by waddamon
url addition

• 3 weeks later...