Official Brick Classifieds Deal Thread

My own listing: Disney 71012 CMFs... lot of 4 or 5...

Maleficent and Ursula at very reasonable prices. I'd even consider smaller quantities for reasonable price adjustment. I'm getting ready to return these to the store, so act fast.

I've listed the first items at my shop (https://www.brickclassifieds.com/shop-section/nicks-bricks-uk).  Lowest available price on 10224 Town Hall and 40138 Christmas Train.  Other sets I'll be listing in the coming weeks (once I extract the digit and actually get them out of the store-room and photographed) include:

10197 Fire Brigade, 10211 Grand Emporium, 10228 Haunted House, 10240 Red Five X-Wing, 31012 Family House, 70810 Metalbeard's Sea Cow and 76023 The Tumbler (all MISB).

Wow, no one it hitting this I guess.  Well i am updating listings and adding new ones.  SSD for $800 shipped.  I updated town hall pricing, Ill also be adding a sting of additional exclusives and star wars, so keep checking in.  Ill update this post as I put them up.

7 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I wouldn’t touch them 

Yes pretty obviously a scammer. Many of you guys still listing there? This thread is pretty dead and I don't see much promotion of the site here anymore.