CRAZY, Just hit 1,501 sets with 1,371,962 pieces

waddamon

I just added a few of my recent investments to the portfolio.  I cannot believe the amount.  I am running out of space.  Selling has begun on a minimal basis and so far has been highly profitable.  I chose well and my net rates of return are fantastic, compared to anything in the markets.  Here is to saving all the dang shipping boxes and packing material.  I am not crazy after all.  In terms of big boys, I sure hope the remaining slow sets retire.  That being Death Star, Tower Bridge, T1 Camper Van, Orthanc, Ewok Village, PS.  IF these will sail away to never return, my portfolio should see about a 25% increase in value next year, maybe more.  In this game, choosing wisely, not buying to early, watching your basis, is the name of the game.  I am really looking forward to The classifieds growing as that is just a fantastic opportunity.  I am toying with various ideas to grow that from an internet traffic perspective.

• Like 2