Ideas #011: 21304 - Doctor Who

TheOrcKing

Doctor Who  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Were you familiar with The Doctor before the set?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Who?

Lego has just updated their "License Conflicts and Resolutions" page and it stipulates that any submitted project related to the Doctor Who property will be accepted for possible review in the future if and when it achieves the required supporter milestone. Of course this does not guarantee a single thing but given many of us now have a Back to the Future Delorean sitting on a shelf with a space beside it awaiting the upcoming Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car, the chance of also having a small Tardis does not appear to be that farfetched of a concept, does it?

Via The Brick Fan

8995464809_8b0b83bcfa_o.jpg

• Like 1

Lego has just updated their "License Conflicts and Resolutions" page and it stipulates that any submitted project related to the Doctor Who property will be accepted for possible review in the future if and when it achieves the required supporter milestone. Of course this does not guarantee a single thing but given many of us now have a Back to the Future Delorean sitting on a shelf with a space beside it awaiting the upcoming Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car, the chance of also having a small Tardis does not appear to be that farfetched of a concept, does it?

Via The Brick Fan

Would be nice, but if you read my other posts, it won't happen. CB signed for products till 2025.  Stomping

Would be nice, but if you read my other posts, it won't happen. CB signed for products till 2025. Stomping

I did look up to find some of the stuff Character Building is coming out with this year for Doctor Who including a figure based on the latest Doctor. I can only surmise that although they still have the license; CB may have lost certain exclusive rights to the brand allowing a possibility for another company such as Lego to release items based on the TV series.

Anyway, the CUUSOO project submitted by GlenBricker and Kaminoan has hit the full support milestone and received an official comment by Lego. I only posted the beginning paragraph since the rest is the usual 'song and dance' filler as with every other official congratulatory statement they leave behind.

Via The Brick Fan

Congratulations, GlenBricker and Kaminoan on reaching 10,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO! You

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm really looking forward to a UCS TARDIS & Dalek assuming it happens.  This theme will be HUGE in the UK and the #1 Xmas flip I think.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A set with all the Doctors would be a whole heck of a lot of minifigs for 1 set. Though that would be pretty cool, Lego will likely pick one or my guess is more than 1 version, to include in the set. They got a Dimensions pack that was leaked with 1 doctor (not sure which), but who knows. It has been a few months since we`ve heard anything, hopefully there is some info coming soon. 

• Like 1

Since the Dimensions revealed 12th Doctor and the teaser ad was for 12th Doctor, I am assuming that we will see  12th doctor, Clara, and a couple baddies. I am hoping that the K-9 in the Dimensions set is exclusive to that set.

It seems like Dimensions is full of reissues so that's why I don't think that 12 will be unique to that set.

Wil hartnell, pat t, Jon p, Tom b, Peter d, Colin b, sil m, Paul m, John h, Chris e, David t, Matt s, Peter c, k9, cyberman, Davros, zygones, the master, e-space, Sarah j, romana, Daleks, timelords, classic control room, leela, voc robots, key to time with white and black guardian. That would make me happy. 

I haven't spoken to Andy in a few months, but last time we spoke, it was about dimensions having Dr Who, it was just a rumour back then. 

Really wish TLG would release a image, BBT, Wall-e images were issued very close to each other. I mean we have had a picture of the ball box game(bottom of the barrel as Lego had made the other Sets) that's after Dr who.

I just want a tardis to put all my moc mini figures in.

Edited by StompingFreak
Spelling