Ideas #011: 21304 - Doctor Who

TheOrcKing

Doctor Who  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Were you familiar with The Doctor before the set?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Who?

Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks anyway... I paid an average of £26 so I'll not bother with £24.99 assuming the limit is also 2 instore unless the limits can be lifted. Also, I live too far away from a LEGO store to make it worthwhile. I can get to Leicester Square within the hour but, it's just too busy, I don't want to carry boxes on the tube and they only deliver (at cost) to nearby hotels.

If somebody can get 50x DH sets to me in Reading, I'll pay £30 cash for each one ;-)

C'mon LEGO... We need a store in Reading. We have TRU, Smyths & an Apple store FCOL!

16 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Hmmmm, seems like a good price. Might pick a few up myself. 

Somehow, I think the limit will be 2 and all will be gone by tomorrow ;-)

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

Thanks anyway... I paid an average of £26 so I'll not bother with £24.99 assuming the limit is also 2 instore unless the limits can be lifted. Also, I live too far away from a LEGO store to make it worthwhile. I can get to Leicester Square within the hour but, it's just too busy, I don't want to carry boxes on the tube and they only deliver (at cost) to nearby hotels.

If somebody can get 50x DH sets to me in Reading, I'll pay £30 cash for each one ;-)

C'mon LEGO... We need a store in Reading. We have TRU, Smyths & an Apple store FCOL!

Somehow, I think the limit will be 2 and all will be gone by tomorrow ;-)

I can buy 4 u, deliver and exchange for Wall-e.

Guest TabbyBoy

The search is on for the 13th Doctor since Peter Capaldi just announced that he'll be calling it a day later this year. Whether this news clears out the remaining sets at Tesco and instore at John Lewis (seal code 51S6) remains to be seen. I still have a lot of faith in this set.

Edited by TabbyBoy

6 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

The search is on for the 13th Doctor since Peter Capaldi just announced that he'll be calling it a day later this year. Whether this news clears out the remaining sets at Tesco and instore at John Lewis (seal code 51S6) remains to be seen. I still have a lot of faith in this set.

Those are pretty late codes. Seems they have been pumpng them out till the last moment in 2016.