Ideas #011: 21304 - Doctor Who

TheOrcKing

Doctor Who  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Were you familiar with The Doctor before the set?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Who?

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahahaha!

That is great!  And next month, you can replace that minifig with the "real" Clara.

I'm so bummed - for some reason, I've had it in my head for the last month that Nov 1 was the release date of this set.  Needless to say, I was disappointed the other day when I remembered it's Dec 1.  :(

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

hahahahahaha!

That is great!  And next month, you can replace that minifig with the "real" Clara.

I'm so bummed - for some reason, I've had it in my head for the last month that Nov 1 was the release date of this set.  Needless to say, I was disappointed the other day when I remembered it's Dec 1.  :(

This must have something to do with timetravel! Because for me it has been almost the same... in the end I remembered that it's Dec 1 but for a moment there I also thought that it's Nov 1 ^^

Maybe originally it has been Nov 1 and the doctor altered the time line (or Marty McFly did...) and our "misremembering" actually have been lingering waves of the original timeline.

6 minutes ago, Locutus001 said:

This must have something to do with timetravel! Because for me it has been almost the same... in the end I remembered that it's Dec 1 but for a moment there I also thought that it's Nov 1 ^^

Maybe originally it has been Nov 1 and the doctor altered the time line (or Marty McFly did...) and our "misremembering" actually have been lingering waves of the original timeline.

I'm guessing it was the Dimensions Level Pack release, since that officially is out tomorrow, but I like your idea better.

Edited by Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I saw that you got the dimensions pack. Are you satisfied with it?

Hard to answer, because I haven't had the time to put it together.  LOL

I don't have Dimensions, so I had to wait until someone posted the instructions (TOK did the other, I think).  I do like The Doctor though.  As a *huge* Doctor Who fan, it was just awesome to hold an "official" Lego Doctor in my hands.  I have the Character Builder Tardis, 11 and Amy, but it's not the same.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Hard to answer, because I haven't had the time to put it together.  LOL

I don't have Dimensions, so I had to wait until someone posted the instructions (TOK did the other, I think).  I do like The Doctor though.  As a *huge* Doctor Who fan, it was just awesome to hold an "official" Lego Doctor in my hands.  I have the Character Builder Tardis, 11 and Amy, but it's not the same.

I thought about it today. I ultimately decided not to, because I think I can get it cheaper somewhere later. I've been seeing dimensions packs pop up on shopgoodwill.

• 3 weeks later...