New Lego sets for 2nd wave of 2013?

I was just looking through the Lego News page and I came across something that something like "Lego Lord of the Rings Minifigures Released". I clicked on a bunch of stuff after that and came to this link on the Brick Fan: http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-2013-castle-star-wars-lord-of-the-rings-images-leaked/ It has a list of some of the sets that are coming out in 2013. Just to make sure that this was a fairly legit post, I researched things in the past that this author had done. According to other posts by him (Allen "Tormentalous" Tran), the lists are pretty accurate as far as I can tell. If this is a correct list, then a NEW SW Republic Gunship is coming out! As well as a Jabba's Sail Barge. I might consider selling these sets before June if you are holding on to these sets. ;)

My heart breaks hearing about it...but then again I feel that way for a bunch of sets...

;)

I passed on a bunch of those sets at my local Target store a couple of years ago. Really wish I wouldn't have done that...Now lets quit it with the self-regret. Think about the things that we did pick up!

My heart breaks hearing about it...but then again I feel that way for a bunch of sets...

;)

I passed on a bunch of those sets at my local Target store a couple of years ago. Really wish I wouldn't have done that...Now lets quit it with the self-regret. Think about the things that we did pick up! Like 2 new Jabba Sail Barges. (:

;)

I passed on a bunch of those sets at my local Target store a couple of years ago. Really wish I wouldn't have done that...Now lets quit it with the self-regret. Think about the things that we did pick up! Like 2 new Jabba Sail Barges. (:Well if a new one comes out, it could kill the market for the old Jabbas Sail Barges. How much did you buy yours for?

;)

I passed on a bunch of those sets at my local Target store a couple of years ago. Really wish I wouldn't have done that...Now lets quit it with the self-regret. Think about the things that we did pick up! Like 2 new Jabba Sail Barges. (:Well if a new one comes out, it could kill the market for the old Jabbas Sail Barges. How much did you buy yours for?$59.99 for each. It was on sale right before they retired it.