Super Heroes 2016

Locutus001

37 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Yeah, my comment was more from a personal perspective. For a while we bought every DC and Marvel set, but the desire to keep up has been lost with the number of sets continuing to grow. The new assortment of minifigs is awesome, I just no longer feel the need to collect every one.

Slacker. :)  I still buy comics so I cannot resist the need to get them all. Just keeping up with the superheroes wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't also Star Wars and modulars all the time, plus occasional themes like Jurassic World, Indiana Jones, LOTR/Hobbit. And that's just me. My son's into Ninjago, Chima and Nexo Knights on top of that.

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of Spider-Man, and the dominance of Spidey sets tends to put me off. I hate getting multiples of the same exact minifigure just to get one I don't have. I try to be a little picky, but sometimes I just get bored and pick up something like the Carnage set. I never got the Daily Bugle or the Spider Copter or any Doc Ock set. If they released an MCU set without a single new figure, I'd pass it. I passed on the sub because none of those variants appealed to me. I love Super Hero minifigures though. I'm half likely to get a set if it's cheap enough or I'm bored enough just to make my fight scenes bigger. I am super interested in the Ghost Rider set.

I'm tired of Batman minifigures. I'm tired of Robin and Joker too. I'm sick of Batvehicles. I'm also tired of Superman. I am super excited for some of the upcoming villains. I just wish there were more credible threats. I also wish there were more different Green Lanterns. Red Hood, Katana, bigfig Killer Croc and Boomerang are going to look good in my collection.

9 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I'm not a big fan of Spider-Man, and the dominance of Spidey sets tends to put me off. I hate getting multiples of the same exact minifigure just to get one I don't have. I try to be a little picky, but sometimes I just get bored and pick up something like the Carnage set. I never got the Daily Bugle or the Spider Copter or any Doc Ock set. If they released an MCU set without a single new figure, I'd pass it. I passed on the sub because none of those variants appealed to me. I love Super Hero minifigures though. I'm half likely to get a set if it's cheap enough or I'm bored enough just to make my fight scenes bigger. I am super interested in the Ghost Rider set.

I'm tired of Batman minifigures. I'm tired of Robin and Joker too. I'm sick of Batvehicles. I'm also tired of Superman. I am super excited for some of the upcoming villains. I just wish there were more credible threats. I also wish there were more different Green Lanterns. Red Hood, Katana, bigfig Killer Croc and Boomerang are going to look good in my collection.

2569524-0748334841-original.png

• Like 1