Meijers - The stuff dreams are made of

jeff_14

Had to post this. I had a dream last night that I was scooping up deals at a Meijers last night. Understand that 1) I have never had a dream about buying lego before, and (2) I have never set foot in or have any idea what a Meijers looks like as we don't have them in Canada. In my dream it was basically a Wal-mart with a Meijers sign, and for some reason I was getting a lot of the Yoda and 501st recon walker set for $3 each. I have been reading about the big scores members have made there too long now it seems as it's invading my private dream space. Bizarre.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Had to post this. I had a dream last night that I was scooping up deals at a Meijers last night. Understand that 1) I have never had a dream about buying lego before, and (2) I have never set foot in or have any idea what a Meijers looks like as we don't have them in Canada. In my dream it was basically a Wal-mart with a Meijers sign, and for some reason I was getting a lot of the Yoda and 501st recon walker set for $3 each. I have been reading about the big scores members have made there too long now it seems as it's invading my private dream space. Bizarre.

I want to go to there. And by there I mean your dreams.

I'm convinced it's not a real store. Just a tall tale told by central time-zoners to make us coastals feel bad about our geography.

As if having the best out-going shipping rates wasn't enough, they also need a Lego Nirvana where coupons stack endlessly and clearance items are 40 deep in pristine condition post EOL.

Sigh.

#Jealous

• Like 5