Trivia Today

Poly 30286

I was very inspired by Team Trivia 3.0 yesterday. I thought it would be fun and informative to start a daily(?) trivia thread. I will post one Lego or BP related question each day. If you know the answer, please do not post it! You can PM for validation if you like. I will post the answer the following day. If anyone would like to add questions to the thread, feel free. 

Here goes the first question:

What set(s) can you find this piece in?

image.jpeg

12 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Hehe... OK. We've done this before and Migration has yet to stump me. ;)

* edit: He has had some good ones but luckily he never recycles them. *

You just can't help yourself, can you? I figured it out BEFORE I saw your last post

I wish I had the power to edit out spoilers

I'll put up a new question shortly, but in the meantime, I'll give the answer to yesterday's question: Which actor has played the most characters depicted as minifigures in official Lego sets?

Answer: Clancy Brown - As a voice actor he has played in spongebob, TMNT, and superhero themes. I'm having a bit of trouble deciding the exact number of characters to attribute, but it is at least 4. Warwick Davis is also popular as Wicket, Wald, Flitwick and Griphook (although it is unclear whether one of the generic goblins is intended to be him or not). Harrison Ford most likely appears in the highest number of sets between Han Solo and Indiana Jones, but this is only two characters.

Thanks to all those who participated!

Food for thought: There were 3 Chris Pratt's available this year (Emmet, Star Lord and Owen). Do you think he's going to make a play for first place?