Limited edition wind turbine and platform lego

Ethan99

I have aquired a Lego set produced for employees of a wind generating company of Borum Riffgrund 1 wind farm in the German sector of the North Sea. It is a 559 piece wind turbine, work platform with a crane and little helicopter. I can't find any value for it probably because only a limited amount have been produced. The model set number is 4002015. Would it be of value to a collector/investor? Any information would be appreciated 

18 hours ago, thebrickdad said:

There are 4 on eBay UK right now for £300 each, with the last one sold a few days ago for £310

They do come up regularly.

Thanks for reply. I have seen these now and these are from other lads I know who got them at same time as me. Not sure how they managed to value them though.

Could we get a mod to change the title on this and/or move this post?  It would make it easier to find this post in the future.

4002015-1 Borkum Riffgrund 1

599 pieces.  This blew up on Reddit today.  So far, we've got an inventory on Brickset.  And a picture of a built set in the Reddit thread.

uU025TL.jpg

I would *love* to get the instructions for this.  Hopefully someone will get this out there soon.

(As if I need something else to Bricklink right now, lol)

Edited by Alpinemaps