Canadian Tire Clearance MADNESS!

Veegs

Yeah Ibrick :P i am from sherbrooke, you know me i bough alot of batman sets from you(kijiji), we talk time to time

I will just go there everyday to not miss the three sets I stated, I mean, they are already selling for a much higher price, but at MSRP.. bahh they aint selling, and a book store here have like 15 of them,(GGC)

Edited by TargetZero
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

Yeah Ibrick :P i am from sherbrooke, you know me i bough alot of batman sets from you(kijiji), we talk time to time

I will just go there everyday to not miss the three sets I stated, I mean, they are already selling for a much higher price, but at MSRP.. bahh they aint selling, and a book store here have like 15 of them,(GGC)

Hell yeah it´s me ;)

Called my store to check if they had any deals, got the guy to go over and look on the mobile phone he had, reported only one set as clearance... 75004 Z-95 Headhunter for 49.99, and with the giftcard promo thing, it's buy 4 get 1 free tomorrow. 14 in stock. Checked and it looks like it's retired, going for maybe 70-90 + shipping on ebay right now. Doesn't seem like a standout set to me, but retired and on sale.... Deal or no deal?

2 hours ago, tacsniper said:

While people are checking, can you report on inventory level of Brick Bounty. Let's see how close we are to wiping these out from retail. Only places I know that still have these are

ToysRUs
Can. Tire
Mastermind Toys

All at full price (except for CT).

I'll personally make sure Brick Bountys are wiped out of every CT in the Windsor/Chatham area. I got some today and left a couple in strategic places to go back and use the $50 GCs on tomorrow. I also managed to wipe every AT-AT and ISD I could find from my geographical area. It took at 50 minute drive to Chatham, but the store stock said 5 AT-ATs in stock at $104 and 4 ISDs at $119, so it was worth it. They had a Heartlake Shopping Mall and two Brick Bounties. It was a good haul. As much as I like Timmy, I think these particular SW sets are going to be pretty easy money in the next few months so I left nothing behind. Timmy can have clearance City sets.

6 minutes ago, Gray2010 said:

I was able to pick up some AT At's, Star Destroyers and 2 Brick Bounty.  My local CT has tons of the brick bounty, should I pick some more and why do you think it will go up in value?

Thanks, John

Out for 9 months ish... the whole line is pretty much "Sold Out" at Lego LEGO Shop at Home. If this line does not come back after xmas, we will most likely not see another pirates theme for a few years. I believe Lego rotate these classic lines like Castle, Pirates etc.

I wiped out the BB from CT that has them on sale. Buying them at $89... with the last 5 got $50 GF where I will go back and get 2 free ISD tomorrow

I believe ct stores may be owner operated and so they may choose not to discount all items the same.

I learned today they do price match against other ct stores and so you should be able to go to cust service to ask for price match.  Thanks for sharing the photos and prices came in handy while I was trying to convince them to check other ct stores. 

14 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Never seen a Canadian Tire stacked like this .. so many lego sets .. NO Deal , no rebate, nothing nada, seems like it was untouch since the very first day they put these out for Xmas... full, full full ..

OMG all those Catina! Buy them all... even at retail price! If you have no intention on holding them, can you pick them up for me?

Yeah 

30 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Never seen a Canadian Tire stacked like this .. so many lego sets .. NO Deal , no rebate, nothing nada, seems like it was untouch since the very first day they put these out for Xmas... full, full full ..

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

Same here in sherbrooke, it does seem like they aint selling and are untouched. I beleive they will go in liquidation soon

19 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

OMG all those Catina! Buy them all... even at retail price! If you have no intention on holding them, can you pick them up for me?

Shipping might be a killer from Quebec to you ?

What I think will happen at that store, is they will do a Boxing Day with 50% on their toys .. and There I will play all my 50$ cards.. think that this store was smart enough to make no deal today since they knew that 50$ cards would have kill their lovely section.. pouahah Will call them everyday until they tell me everything is on sale !

6 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Shipping might be a killer from Quebec to you ?

What I think will happen at that store, is they will do a Boxing Day with 50% on their toys .. and There I will play all my 50$ cards.. think that this store was smart enough to make no deal today since they knew that 50$ cards would have kill their lovely section.. pouahah Will call them everyday until they tell me everything is on sale !

OMG all those AT-AT too!! You have hit the gold mine when it all goes on sale.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kd123 said:

I believe ct stores may be owner operated and so they may choose not to discount all items the same.

I learned today they do price match against other ct stores and so you should be able to go to cust service to ask for price match.  Thanks for sharing the photos and prices came in handy while I was trying to convince them to check other ct stores. 

Some does .. some don't ....they have no obligations to do so ...I've learned it the HARD way!

Edited by gravtation

55 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

OMG all those Catina! Buy them all... even at retail price!

89.99$ + tx here = 104$ you really think it's worthed for long term hold .. or you see it as PART OUT ?  cause I had tons of these last year, had them at decent price 65$ , I had problem to unload them even at 85-90$ , I even brought a pile to Stragus.

Edited by gravtation

1 hour ago, gravtation said:

89.99$ + tx here = 104$ you really think it's worthed for long term hold .. or you see it as PART OUT ?  cause I had tons of these last year, had them at decent price 65$ , I had problem to unload them even at 85-90$ , I even brought a pile to Stragus.

Both. I think those dew back will be sought after unless Lego has plans on using it in future sets.

This is just madness... either we have no promotions or retailers are torturing our wallets left, right and center.

Went back for a second run. Can't resist the deal... I can sell all these on Amazon right now

76020 - $35.99
76039 - $17.99
76030 - $15.99
41094 - $35.99

IMG_4044_zpsxxvytqvd.jpg

IMG_4045_zpsktrdds9t.jpg

Edited by tacsniper