Costco Canada Deals

Zender

4 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

What is the masterpass?

I wrote about it but somehow my post got deleted by mods. Spend $100 or more and get $20 off. You can check red flag deals. Link your cc to Masterpass and pay by Masterpass and you'll see $20 off your purchase on costco's website. You can't stack that with the AERO4 4x aeroplan points. I tried that already. You can only do one or the other.

24 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

I wrote about it but somehow my post got deleted by mods. Spend $100 or more and get $20 off. You can check red flag deals. Link your cc to Masterpass and pay by Masterpass and you'll see $20 off your purchase on costco's website. You can't stack that with the AERO4 4x aeroplan points. I tried that already. You can only do one or the other.

Thank you! I will look into that. Is it a one time thing? Or you can use it multiple times?

38 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

I did too and also the Big Ben. Boxes were crushed in the corners. My first Costco online purchase. Is this normal for Costco or do they normally ship in an outer box? 

I got NC in the SaH Lego box, as they come one per box. I guess that smaller boxed sets BB, BB-8, DO come in plastic unless you order enough of them that you get the whole SAH box. 

7 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I got NC in the SaH Lego box, as they come one per box. I guess that smaller boxed sets BB, BB-8, DO come in plastic unless you order enough of them that you get the whole SAH box. 

This would make sense. I just received my 6 Holiday Trains and they were 3 sealed Lego boxes (2 per box) shipped in a large outer box.

• 2 weeks later...

Holiday Train at $99.99 (members only)... add something to get over $100 to use the MasterPass promo... Apple iTunes gift cards at $21.49 for a $25 card seem like a no-brainer add-on if your are an Apple fan... London Bus also at $139.99 (another members only deal)

EDIT: itunes gift cards not eligible for masterpass promo... order 2 trains for $180 total. :)

Edited by Shneebs

4 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Taj Mahal for 399, amazon has it for $410.

Not sure if I'll bite on this. 10% off is not bad for an exclusive.

ha - you beat me to it - was just coming on to post the same... but I'm not biting - would love to, but saving my $$ for Black Friday deals...

• Like 1