Costco Canada Deals

Zender

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Shneebs said:

I just noticed UCS Millennium Falcon for $749.99, but out of stock... I wonder if this came and went already or if it’s a Black Friday deal that they’ll make live later this week?...

ha, didnt even notice. Might have bought one to replace the one I built and sold late last year. Could have even used the Masterpass $20 promo.

Edited by eliminator

• 2 weeks later...

Well its that time of year again.. IN STORE.... Costco is starting to put its lego on sale.  Lego City  Heavy Duty helis 60166 and Jungle Mobile Lab 60160 on for 34.97, A Bunch of starwars sets 75199,75200 ect on for 19.97. And if you can find any city or friends Advent calender's left they are 12.97. 

Waiting for the StarWars Millennium Falcon 75212 and the Anthem Truck  42078 to go on sale next.

20 hours ago, tacsniper said:

I think its more of a glitch or they pulled the items because of all the complaints of their shitty packaging 

There was at least a bit of a restock... Taj Mahal, Bugatti Chiron, Ninjago City, Holiday Train, First Order Walker, Kessel Millenium Falcon, etc...